Who's from Central PA? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Who's from Central PA? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; doesnt surprise me at all to hear that, hey you should come up to our subie meet on the 13th ...

doesnt surprise me at all to hear that, hey you should come up to our subie meet on the 13th or do you go home on weekends? theres a link to it on the mid atl section if you already didnt see it if you want to follow me up just let me know and we can make arrangements

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Tom, did you end up coming up to the port last night? Sorry I didnt' check this post yesterday or I would have said something.

Ah snap, i didn't read this post in time to see some people were coming on the fourth. Anyway, if you guys do intend to come up again, PM me and we can meet up or what have you. A happy valley meet would be teh sickness.

Rishi

Quote Originally Posted by sixstars
    Tom, did you end up coming up to the port last night? Sorry I didnt' check this post yesterday or I would have said something.
    Yeah we came up last night In a fluke chance we met up with Brandon at the mall. We then met up with Chris, Andrea, and a few other at the Sheetz near Penn College.

Brooks and Sara we wish you could have made it.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Yea we were bummed too, with moving and spending time with the nephew we were a bit tired but what can ya do

did you guys have fun lastnight??? anything interesting going on up there? I know when my dad was in the hospital up there I saw some cars that were from Penn College but nothing to turn heads

tom will call ya around thursday......peace

i go to penn state and am in state college, any good roads to drive around here? i just got my wrx up here

Quote Originally Posted by xtrememotion
    i go to penn state and am in state college, any good roads to drive around here? i just got my wrx up here
    i haven't really had the chance to explore...im a freshman in east and i've only driven my friend's spec-v around, and im scared to push that thing too hard because it handles like **** haha. where in psu are you?

im a junior off campus...ive been out on rt350, theres some pretty good tight up/downhill turns that are fun as hell to drive
    Last edited by xtrememotion; 02-06-2005 at 08:07 PM.

If you are looking for a good drive check out Spring Subaru Fun Run (feedback needed)

It's a little ways away, but will be agood time.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

xtrememotion, I was just out there in sc on friday. I was out there with eric (goes to psu altoona but lives in sc) we saw a few wrx's but no one stopped.

I didnt drive anywhere this weekend but I do see a few wrx's around town. I usually see a wrb one parked over around west campus on my way to class, not sure if they're on this forum
    Last edited by xtrememotion; 02-07-2005 at 12:01 PM.

i go to school at penn college in williamsport. i have a blue STi with tinted windows, just wanted to say hi to everyone
    2005 STi, WRB with Gold Wheels, MY05 Cobb Accessport Stage 1 , JT-X Carbon Fiber Hood (CF1), 20% Tint, Invidia N1 Race Catback, Cusco front and rear stut bars, Cleared Headlights, Pink "i" Symbol, JDM Hazard light button, Black "STI" License Plate piece, Mine's Carbon Fiber Spoiler

LOL my friend and I were checkin out your car the other day in the parking lot. He goes to penn tech too (red impreza, don't know if you've seen it). We both live in willyport, I drive an 03 rex (w/ STi wing of course!) platinum silver metallic btw. We meet regularly, usually at sheetz on friday and saturday nights, even in winter. Come chill with us!
    Caleb

ahhh...thats cool, i think i have seen the red impreza. u live in williamsport but dont go to penn college..right? alright i will meet up you guys and hang out a lil bit. cant do it any weekend real soon, but i will let you know
    2005 STi, WRB with Gold Wheels, MY05 Cobb Accessport Stage 1 , JT-X Carbon Fiber Hood (CF1), 20% Tint, Invidia N1 Race Catback, Cusco front and rear stut bars, Cleared Headlights, Pink "i" Symbol, JDM Hazard light button, Black "STI" License Plate piece, Mine's Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Yeah, I live in the port but I go to school at lock haven university. it sorta sucks driving up there every day but oh well. The people in our "group" have a blue rex, black rex, blue impreza (2.2 turbo), the red impreza, white legacy, and me with my silver rex. The kid with the blue wrx goes to penn tech, as do the guys with the white legacy and red impreza.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.