Charge Speed V1 Lip Kit

This is a discussion on Charge Speed V1 Lip Kit within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, like the title says I am selling an authentic Charge Speed V1 Lip Kit for 04 and up ...

Charge Speed V1 Lip Kit

Hey guys, like the title says I am selling an authentic Charge Speed V1 Lip Kit for 04 and up WRX & STi. I am selling it because I am ready to order coilovers for my STi and it simply will not clear my driveway and I canít bear to see such a nice kit damaged. This kit sells from anywhere from $900 to $1,100 plus an average of $150 for shipping. I wish I could get the $950 + $150 I spent on shipping back but I know that is just not going to happen so make me an offer. Any reasonable offers will be considered. The kit is still bubble wrapped and in its original plastic wrapping, it has never been removed. It is made of Japanese hand laid fiberglass and the quality of it looks awesome. It is not painted so that saves you some trouble with making it fit your particular color. I want to sell local and would be willing to drive a fair distance to sell it. Maybe we can arrange to meet at one of the many meets around to make the deal. Guys its got to go, make me some offers!

Here is a link to some pics of the kit
    http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbro...lder_id=1181576

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sorry the link doesn't work, this is the right one

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...der_id=1181576

It's sold, thanks for looking everyone.