Good Tuning/Dyno on LI
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Good Tuning/Dyno on LI within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I have alot of work on my WRX and I think I want to do some serious power mods and ...

Good Tuning/Dyno on LI

I have alot of work on my WRX and I think I want to do some serious power mods and looking for a good place that works on WRX on Long Island. Also is there a awd dyno on LI, I found abunch of 2 wheel but no awd.
    I have an APEXI SAFC and alot of people say its more just pretty lights then anything else and I think thats what keeps thowing a code saying I'm running to rich... Any help would be awesome..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, Metric Subaru in Huntington is awesome if you want somone to work on your car. www.mspt.net.
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

Give me a call at 1-631-588-9777
    I am located in ronkonkoma LI. There is an AWD dyno about 1 mile from me. I can do the tuning for you. And yes the AFC is alot more than just pretty lights.

Junior
    Empyrean moto-imports

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorGTR
    Give me a call at 1-631-588-9777
    I am located in ronkonkoma LI. There is an AWD dyno about 1 mile from me. I can do the tuning for you. And yes the AFC is alot more than just pretty lights.

Junior
    Empyrean moto-imports
    Thanks alot, thats awesome, if you get a chance email me @ stillenklipse@yahoo.com so we can talk and work something out. I'm at school now and then go to work, so I couldn't call till after 9.

Quote Originally Posted by NewWRX
    Thanks alot, thats awesome, if you get a chance email me @ stillenklipse@yahoo.com so we can talk and work something out. I'm at school now and then go to work, so I couldn't call till after 9.
    It would be easier to just PM Junior isntead of waiting for him to email you

He's a very very very helpful individual with an excellent looking shop. I was very impressed when I was there so now I'm sending most of my tuning/mechanic business to him since he's so close. The place can't be easier to find either, it's right inside the foreign trade zone by MacArthur.

Junior just tuned my stg4 before the weekend. I highly recommend him for your tuning needs. I was brave enough to run the race map on the last LISC meet. . This man knows how to tune a UTEC!
    Used to have stg4 wrx. stuck w/ stg0 srt4
    L.I.S.C #6

Quote Originally Posted by i8yourV8
    Junior just tuned my stg4 before the weekend. I highly recommend him for your tuning needs. I was brave enough to run the race map on the last LISC meet. . This man knows how to tune a UTEC!
    Did he install his dynojet yet or what?

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousDX
    Did he install his dynojet yet or what?
    End of the month
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.