Anyone near me??? MD/PA
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Anyone near me??? MD/PA within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hi i was wonderin if anyone on this board was close to where im located.. im located in the frederick ...

Anyone near me??? MD/PA

hi i was wonderin if anyone on this board was close to where im located.. im located in the frederick MD area so im close to gettysburg pa and rockville md... maybe in the spring hav a meet or a drink sometime... also ive got a MBP Sti version 8 wing im tryin to get rid of if anyone is interested PM me or hit me up on aol im mastershakewrx.. id like cash for the wing but would take a trade if i need da part... lata
    Last edited by MasterShake; 01-23-2005 at 06:50 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There are some of us around I am moving to Owings Mills in 2 weeks from the MD/PA line.

Todd
    04 STI
    FPGreen

i'm at Andrews, i drive 02 MBP sedan
    what?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by silversti
    There are some of us around I am moving to Owings Mills in 2 weeks from the MD/PA line.

Todd
    Why have I not seen you? I am 10 mins south of PA line (hampstead) and I spend ALOT of my time in Owingsmills, Reistertown, pikesville, and Newtown area. Work in Towson.....And pics of the car.....anything to make it stand out?

Oh and not to be stalkerish....but what part of owings mills if you dont mind.....feel free to PM if you dont want to toss it out.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

im a lil way from you guys. im in salisbury. everybody will start comin my way in the summer meanin im 20 mins from ocean city. ha

As I drive up and down I-81 I see a couple of WRX. Don't know if any of those drivers are on this forum.
    Better Vision = Better Driving

Im in Hagerstown MD......im on I-81 all the time, got a 05 CGM STI.

Im in Bowie/Andrews with an 02 psm

MD05STI

Cool, I'll watch for ya on I-81. I've also seen a white STI in Hagerstown and a WRB WRX that is dressed up to look just like the STI.
    Better Vision = Better Driving

I'm in Bowie with an 04 XT does that count?
    04 Cayenne Red XT....b1tch.
    Cobb Stage 2 Protune on the way....
    Kartboy SS
    bling free since 1975

Saw a black 04 wrx with a STI spoiler on I-70 yesterday, any of you guys? Then on 270 saw a white wagon with wheels and a stock blue wagon. Most wrx's ive ever seen going somewhere.

hey guys i started a new forum for all cars for the tristate area... and of course anyone is invited to join. i know there is at least one other MD guy on there and plenty of PA and DE guys. its at www.tristatetuners.com if you want to start recruiting guys in your area and get a good organized group going down there...
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

www.baltimoreturbo.com

Meets, Classifieds, discussions.
    Last edited by ReXoRaMa; 01-23-2005 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Additional info

Rexorama, I'm pretty sure I've seen you on 355. I've got a MBP '03 sedan with lightly tinted windows. Other than that stock, for now.
    Hit me up on AIM: Jturbo86se, we should meet up sometime!!

MD05Sti, I think I saw you a month or two, was going to ****'s Sporting Goods off 81, if it was you thanks for letting me merge into the shopping center and sweet STi!

Twoturbos - Could have very possibly been me. Unless someones got a CGM sti that i dont know about in my area.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.