Anyone near me??? MD/PA - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Anyone near me??? MD/PA within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Md05STI Saw a black 04 wrx with a STI spoiler on I-70 yesterday, any of you guys? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Md05STI
    Saw a black 04 wrx with a STI spoiler on I-70 yesterday, any of you guys? Then on 270 saw a white wagon with wheels and a stock blue wagon. Most wrx's ive ever seen going somewhere.
    I'm on I70 twice a day, but I have an 02 with STI spoiler. I'm on it from the loop to 29 to go to work. I work at my sig (Racecomp).

Twoturbos, I'm not on Aim much, unless I'm looking for someone. Sign up on BT.com, we have meets and G2Gs quite frequently. Many Friday nights in the summer are spent at dragstrips or cruising.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 02bug'n
    i'm at Andrews, i drive 02 MBP sedan
    Dude, You ever going to sign up again on BT? And what ever happened with all the mods you needed installed?

Quote Originally Posted by ReXoRaMa
    Dude, You ever going to sign up again on BT? And what ever happened with all the mods you needed installed?
    i have this quick link button below my search bar on mozilla, and everytime i clicked bt, it wouldn't work. until yesterday i saw this thread, and found that you changed the address a little bit. so yeh i'll sign up again soon.
    and the money kept going else where damn it. i really need to save my money and buy the up/dp. do'nt worry when i get the cash and actually spend it on my car this time.
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by 02bug'n
    i have this quick link button below my search bar on mozilla, and everytime i clicked bt, it wouldn't work. until yesterday i saw this thread, and found that you changed the address a little bit. so yeh i'll sign up again soon.
    and the money kept going else where damn it. i really need to save my money and buy the up/dp. do'nt worry when i get the cash and actually spend it on my car this time.
    HA HA haha. I have the opposite problem, I have extra cash and instead of doing something useful with it I spend it on my car

But since I'm a motorhead spending it on my car is useful I think.

Yeah sign up again because we have some meets we're planning soon. And I have to talk to you about some other stuff too.

You guys come to the track rental in MD ((MIR)) this spring!
    link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12