Hampton Roads WRX Owners..
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hampton Roads WRX Owners.. within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Well, we've got one of these threads over at the RX7 club, and I figured we could use this thread ...

Hampton Roads WRX Owners..

Well, we've got one of these threads over at the RX7 club, and I figured we could use this thread to organize future WRX meets etc. Yea... So I guess just post in here if your in the Hampton Roads area and would like to have a meet sometime soon...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was in Hampton over the weekend. I was suprised that I only saw one STi and and no modded WRX's. But I did see 4 Supra's. Something is backwards here.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

when and where? I have put a post out like this before and no one responded.

We visited my sister this weekend (12/18). She lives on the Hampton/Newport News border. About 10 minutes from the Partic Henry Mall. We also went to see the light show at the Botanical Gardens in Norfolk. We took the A4 and left my wifes WRX at home. We even stopped ath the Subaru/VW dealer on Jefferson Blvd to get a sensor for my Audi.

On the way home we had an idea of doing a Kings Dominion meet when they re-open. Maybe you could rally the Va troops and we could bring some people from up north.
    Last edited by tturbotom; 12-20-2004 at 07:54 PM.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Meets

We do have meets in HR! We just had one IIRC on 12 dec. with approx 50 cars at Perry Subaru.
    For more info contact Unabomber at www.nasioc.com

And for the fella that was in Hampton over the weekend, there where alot of different get togethers for installs going on, had you let someone know you where going to be in town we would have set something up. I was in Norfolk myself picking up a flipped manifold and a mess of gaskets.
    Last edited by wrxplus; 01-01-2005 at 06:47 AM.
    03 RWD WRX, St4,
    Alcohol Inj.WRB
    Car drinks, I don't

Hey everyone, just recently got my 2003 rex about 3 months back, and startin to get her all setup, lookin for some meetings, to get the jist of things in this area, lookin for a good body shop - preformance shop also, drop me a line in email, or via post

Anybody here wanna help me out with a dp/up install next monday? Preferably somebody who's done it before.

I have done this install on 2 WRX's. Be prepared to spend about 5 hours doing the install. Have some PB Blaster or WD 40 handy. A torch will make the extra tough bolts easier to get off. Let me know if you have any questions about the install.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

i'm down for a meet.

You guys want to get together soon? Any weekend day is good for me.

same here....

well.. hey know its a short notice.. but.. theres a car show this thursday - tomorrow and im gonna be there. its near the super k on old oyster point road. check www.dragva.com for details, or hit me up on aim biggdave15. be pretty chill to get some ppl togather that own the scoobys

there used to be a car meet at independence blvd and virginia beach blvd until the cops broke the whole thing.. damn ricers and domestics doing some stupid ish and burnouts ...

lol yea thats real smart, pick one of the most populated intersections in va beach and do stupid **** like that...

anyways, if anyone is up for meetin up today gimme a holler, id be game

tonite? weather is good but i have errands.. any other time is good but not tonite.. =(
    *Cobb Stg. II/93*

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast