Hampton Roads WRX Owners.. - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Hampton Roads WRX Owners.. within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; so any meets dis weekend???? other than the superbowl party.. i'm free. =)...

so any meets dis weekend???? other than the superbowl party.. i'm free. =)
    *Cobb Stg. II/93*

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if anyone doesnt have anything to do this sunday, we could get togather for a one day event of whichever, im off, if anyone is free just gimme a holler

Quote Originally Posted by turbo2nr
    You guys come to a track rental for local Suby guys. link

Everybodys invited.
    Scott
    Sure a bunch of tards meeting at a coffee shop is awsome, but coming to a track is justa a little better. Support local Suby vendors and tuners. Come see fast subys and GNs. Bring your car and see what you can run. Click on link above.

Scott

what a great way to gain business, call potential customers tards !

errgg... no?

Hey guys i just put the Vibrant cat back on my STi. I dont think it is as loud as every one said, I love the sound. But i just wanted to know how are the cops around there for loud exhuast's? I guess i might have to put the silencer in and not gun it too much.
    Black 05 STi

There's a Subaru meet at Cogan's in Norfolk, Sun. at 12:30. More info at www.nasioc.com go to "mid-atlantic forum".
    03 RWD WRX, St4,
    Alcohol Inj.WRB
    Car drinks, I don't

Quote Originally Posted by edge head
    Hey guys i just put the Vibrant cat back on my STi. I dont think it is as loud as every one said, I love the sound. But i just wanted to know how are the cops around there for loud exhuast's? I guess i might have to put the silencer in and not gun it too much.

Newport News and Hampton aren't bad, but try to stay out of Va. Beach if you have a loud exhaust.
    03 RWD WRX, St4,
    Alcohol Inj.WRB
    Car drinks, I don't

Any ideas for Summer?

Does anyone have anything going on this summer? I think it would be fun to drive from the beach to Vegas or Florida or something....

i say florida...
    *Cobb Stg. II/93*

I'll be up there this weekend, I'm getting my oil changed this afternoon at 4 at Casey. Maybe i will see some of you on the road.
    Black 05 STi

thats quite possible.. ill be getting a o-ring and seal replaced for my front. diff..

also.. if anyone isnt too busy next thursday.. or even next sunday.. would love to try and get in on an install day.. got a bov and gauges would love to get some help with

va Beach

hey all i live in Virginia Beach, I Drive a 05 black WRX current mods are APStg1 / turboxsUP/BosalDP/ EBC @15psi/ Perrin Short Shifter/ and Bosal Cat-back. If you guys wanna meet up sometime that would be cool. I drive all over the place so i wouldnt mind commin out thier. Let me know all

Quote Originally Posted by BlckRex05
    hey all i live in Virginia Beach, I Drive a 05 black WRX current mods are APStg1 / turboxsUP/BosalDP/ EBC @15psi/ Perrin Short Shifter/ and Bosal Cat-back. If you guys wanna meet up sometime that would be cool. I drive all over the place so i wouldnt mind commin out thier. Let me know all
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=744961 check this out....
    *Cobb Stg. II/93*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.