Hampton Roads WRX Owners.. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hampton Roads WRX Owners.. within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by CronoMasamune Im going to attempt to put the uppipe in tomorrow (sunday) If anybody wants to help ...

Quote Originally Posted by CronoMasamune
    Im going to attempt to put the uppipe in tomorrow (sunday) If anybody wants to help out PM me. Also, do I have to remove the downpipe to get the uppipe out? Cause I looked at when when putting the downpipe in and it didnt seem to get in the way.
    so, how was ur install??
    *Cobb Stg. II/93*

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

aye did you do your install yet??

my downpipe / up pipe are on order... so if you havent done it yet... then lets def. setup a day.... hopefully we wont get all this anticpiated snow enroute... or if you have a garage.. even better

I dont think Im gonna do it, I put my car up for sale a few days ago and its most likely gonna be gone within a month. But Ill still help you if you wanna install yours

sheesh man, why you sellin your scooby??? =(

To buy another rx7. Itll be nice to have extra cash and not owe money on anything. I prefer RWD to AWD also.

any meets this weekend????
    *Cobb Stg. II/93*

eh... well i was told to come up to the plaza azteca on jefferson this saturday, few people usually meet up there, (behind the buliding) not the new plaza eaither, the old one..

and theres also a few people that meet up at circuit city usually... but if the weather is going to suck.. then i dont know if im going to be going out... have to get my car in the shop to replace my front diff. head seal, got a small leak. also wanna get my gauges in this weekend... weather permitting it be cool to mee up w/ a few other scooby owners...

also.. saw a white WRX today before i left for work, noticed a bit of body work, mufffler sounded kinda funny, like there might be some engine probs. but did hear a bov, are ya out there??

Up and Down pipe install is fairly easy, but time consuming. Complete instructions can be gotten at www.turboxs.com.
    I would be happy to offer my garage and tools to help but my car is immobile right now with a broken pinion gear, and it's just too damned cold out side. BTW since my car isn't moving right now I've decided to go ahead and do the TGV deletes and some other porting and polishing, if you'd like to stop and take a look let me know
    Local Subaru meets can be found at www.nasioc.com
    03 RWD WRX, St4,
    Alcohol Inj.WRB
    Car drinks, I don't

You guys come to a track rental for local Suby guys. link

Everybodys invited.
    Scott

yea that might be a possibility - seems like it would be alot of fun just gotta see if i could swing that day off or so...

- anyone got any plans for the weekend??? wanna try and form a lunch meet or somethin?

- lemme know if you guys are intrested

i'm down for a meet.. lunch at hooters should be awesome...
    *Cobb Stg. II/93*

yea i was thinkin about a meet maybe at the Hooters in Hampton, they seem to have the best girls around here

All who intrested eaither PM me or just respond - gonna try and shoot for this weekend? if not then we can work somethin out when everyone can schedule a date

I will be coming up there some time soon ish when i get to 3000 miles on my STi for its first service. I'm in NC but Casy imports was my closest suby dealer. I have faimly that live in Kiln creek (sp) I rember seeing a large meet over by the Big K on most weekends but last time I was up there on a saturday night I could not find one group of people any where.
    Black 05 STi

yea there are a few meets here and there, but nothing really too big, mostly all the civic kids gettin togather lol. Casy is where i get my car serviced also, it seems to be the best garage in the area for scoobys. where your in town gives us a holler

whats up guys? im new to this site and to subaru .. im from virginia beach and wouldnt mind meeting up and all .. i need some tips and all about WRXs anyway .. i drive a 02' PSM WRX .. thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast