Hampton Roads WRX Owners.. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hampton Roads WRX Owners.. within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; How about this saturday? Is anybody busy? Maybe we could all get together for an install day or something, Ive ...

How about this saturday? Is anybody busy? Maybe we could all get together for an install day or something, Ive got an uppipe that needs to be put on

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

well i work alll day saturday so i couldnt do anything ten.. my days off are thursday and everyother sunday... but i can try and work around that if need be..... setting up an install day would be great too.. i got a bunch of gauges and bushing that need to be installed.. just havent had the time to do it yet... still gonna be up there at that sho tonight tho, i drive a black stock wrx, names dave if you guys make it out

i can help you with an uppipe install, i've done 3 so far (2x on mines and 1 on mah lil bros).. i can meet up at any time(specially at nite/no duty days) but tonite is a no no...
    *Cobb Stg. II/93*

hey, give specific location and how to get there (i'm coming from 264 near the beach) if i can talk to my old lady, i'll prolly show up..
    *Cobb Stg. II/93*

Well where would you want to go, cause so far it looks like its just you and me man lol.

BigD are you off this coming sunday? Maybe we could do something then?

i gottta work this comming sunday 11 - 7 so in the evening i could see swingin somethin just lemme kno man

How about we plan something for the next sunday (Jan 23) ? We can do an install day and get your gauges and bushings in, and maybe get started on my uppipe.

i say hooters and watch the jets beat pittsburgh..(even though the jets have no chance.. oh wells) J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!
    *Cobb Stg. II/93*

Im going to attempt to put the uppipe in tomorrow (sunday) If anybody wants to help out PM me. Also, do I have to remove the downpipe to get the uppipe out? Cause I looked at when when putting the downpipe in and it didnt seem to get in the way.

easiest way to install the uppipe is removing the downpipe.

not removing the downpipe=no spacing..

i wish i could help but my car is down.. =(
    *Cobb Stg. II/93*

For added room you can and may want to remove the part of the exhasut manifold that bolts up to the uppipe. Also unless you have the correct wrench for the sensor (EGT?) in the uppipe be prepared to cut the heat sheild to get the sensor out. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

also, is the spot where you going to have your uppipe installed have a lift? again, spacing will play a big role on this..
    *Cobb Stg. II/93*

Doing it in my driveway =\ Ive got rhino ramps, jack stands, and a hyrdolic jack

You won't need the ramps. Just jack up the passenger side and remove the wheel. And don't jack it up too high because you will need access from the top, bottom, and though the wheel area.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

yea shouldnt be too hard of a task, wish i could run over an dhelp ya out, but i gotta work till about 7 today, so goodluck w/ it man

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.