Baltimore Area Subaru/Nissan meet Dec 11th in Bel Air
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Baltimore Area Subaru/Nissan meet Dec 11th in Bel Air within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Were gonna try and have a meet up at Campus Hills in Bel Air with members of the Subaru and ...

Lightbulb Baltimore Area Subaru/Nissan meet Dec 11th in Bel Air

Were gonna try and have a meet up at Campus Hills in Bel Air with members of the Subaru and Nissan crowd. It will be this Saturday Dec 11th at the Campus Hills Shopping Center in front of the old Ames. Plenty of parking and it tends to be pretty low key. At this time we are aiming to meet up at 9pm. If your interested I posted the directions. See you there

Joe

Directions are 95 North to Bel Air exit, go up Route 24 till you hit the first light after Target, make a RIGHT and follow that road for about 5 miles till you get to a big sign on the LEFT that says Flagship Cinemas, turn LEFT at next light and you're there!

or you could mapquest it:
    Campus Hills Shopping Center
    2408 Churchville Road
    Bel Air, MD 21015

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

anybody here interested?

Joe

Come on guys! Where is the enthusiasm? I was talking to my friend Bill who I'am co-planning this meet with and he's expecting 20-30 people of the Nissan persuasion a couple of AE86's, a JDM MR2 and some others. Represent the Subies!!!

Joe

Hey dude, I'll try to swing by if I can, but I have a final exam that day and a lot of stuff to do to get ready for finals week, so I can't guarantee anything.

~Tim

Tim,
    Hey man if you can make it awesome...it would be cool to have ya! fyi: Its about half an hour further up the road then the last meet

Joe

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.