Patriots vs. Jets Dec. 26th
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Patriots vs. Jets Dec. 26th within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone know where to get tickets to this game that aren't going to cost 0? I really really really need ...

Patriots vs. Jets Dec. 26th

Anyone know where to get tickets to this game that aren't going to cost $180? I really really really need them. Thanks in advance for any help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

GO PATS!!!!!!!

That's not helpful, I know.
    Try Ebay. That's probably not helpful either, but if it's any indication, I got standing room seats to Foxboro for Sunday's game v. Bengals for $80 each, which is pretty damn good for a Pats game in December.

I'm on eBay now. These people will pay anything for tickets. $510+ for 2? come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Werrxxx
    I'm on eBay now. These people will pay anything for tickets. $510+ for 2? come on.
    I'd wait a week. If you consider the Jets play Pittsburgh next week and likely will lose, and the Pats play CIN at home and will most likely win, this game will have diminished importance as the Pats will have wrapped up the division. And that's enough to send away 5,000 fickle Jets fans, especially at christmas. Look for the tickets to go onsale at 715 pm Sunday Dec. 12.

(They'd better beat Cinnci)

that's a great idea. thanks for the help.

Albany, NY (school) -- Long Island, NY (home)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsel
    I'd wait a week. If you consider the Jets play Pittsburgh next week and likely will lose, and the Pats play CIN at home and will most likely win, this game will have diminished importance as the Pats will have wrapped up the division. And that's enough to send away 5,000 fickle Jets fans, especially at christmas. Look for the tickets to go onsale at 715 pm Sunday Dec. 12.

(They'd better beat Cinnci)
    WRONG!!!! jets fans hate the pats. therefore it is still gunna be insanely hard to get tickets. i might have tix for the 12/26 game so im happy
    '02 PSM WRX -- turboxs turboback w/ magnaflow muffler, perrin up-pipe, helix tmic, ecutek
    LISC #13

at least we don't chant "who's your daddy" even though we could...

Actually, you did. Game 5, "Who's your papi?!" but that's ok. I'm a Pats fan and I finally got tix. Only had to pay $180 a piece whatever, i'm going and the Pats are gonna kick some Pennington ace. Like last year when they picked him off 4 times.

GO PATS...

he's right, u do chant that. and im a mets fan. and i love bill buckner.
    '02 PSM WRX -- turboxs turboback w/ magnaflow muffler, perrin up-pipe, helix tmic, ecutek
    LISC #13

Quote Originally Posted by WillMX
    he's right, u do chant that. and im a mets fan. and i love bill buckner.
    I/we have no recollection of this "buckner" person.

Quote Originally Posted by dsel
    I/we have no recollection of this "buckner" person.
    yes you do
    LISC #13

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.