Pine Barrens Rally
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Pine Barrens Rally within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just curios if anyone attended and how it went? Also pics would be cool. Im sad i couldnt attend because ...

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar

Pine Barrens Rally

Just curios if anyone attended and how it went? Also pics would be cool. Im sad i couldnt attend because finals are to soon.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I actually just got home from it. My buddy and I participated. It was our first rally so we weren't really keeping time for points or anything, just getting out and seeing what it was all about. It was a blast! So amazing! The most fun i have had in a long time. I will definately be doing it again next year........maybe even try to be competetive with all the other people in it, ha. But its a blast and anyone can do it! Thats the best part! I highly encourage everyone to give it a whirl, you wont regret it........well....unless you break something, haha. I will post some pics tomorrow....it is late, and riding all those miles really takes it out of you.
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Pictures of the rally would be very cool.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Pics have been posted in the Rally forum... check em out.

-chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.