sigh!!!!

This is a discussion on sigh!!!! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; first 2 pictures were taken the day before the accident...

sigh!!!!

first 2 pictures were taken the day before the accident

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Holy crap!.. damn chet, that sucks. I wouldve punched that biatch in the face..oh well you are nicer than me.

I know wish you could have been there to do it for me hahaha !!!!

What's the full story?
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

ouch, thats a bummer. lemme guess....an SUV?

heres the story ***** was tailgating me and was about to pass me on a double yellow lane, so I just moved a little bit in the side cause I was just gonna make her pass and then when she passed me she wasnt satisfied on just tailgating me so she cut me and dint notice the car in front of her * which was my friends car the 02 wrx* was already stopped because it was a red. So as soon as she hit the first car she slammed on her breaks and breaking wasnt enough for me because i was only inches away from her car and ofcourse I hit her car, If I had known that she was going to hit the first person I shouldnt just gave way and avoided this accident but I felt bad for her, thinking she might cause another accident on the other lane so I just gave way. YES she was on the cellphone and being a biatch about it as soon as I got down made sure if she was ok but she replied * do u think im ok my cars not ok look at it* and the sad part about it is that she only had a loose bumper and my whole front end is messed up she has the balls to tell me her car is not ok. So what do you call mine ??? mines not drivable anymore, and her car was a civic I should have taken a picture of her rear bumper because the whole subaru badge is marked on her bumper hehehe. sorry if it dint make any sense just try to understand it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Fortunately thats an easy fix

damn is that how she reacted. HOly crap chet! i definately wouldve made her cry, i wouldve flipped out and cursed her out and probably grab her cell phone and toss that shiznits!!

dayum! sorry to hear that ish chet!was that christians ride wit you on the first 2 pics? where was that at? anyways, dont trip bro, IT WILL reserrect soon! n bout that incident, b!tch lucky she aint a guy, it'd be a whole different story if she mouthed like that to me!!!!!!

don

thats f'n messed up. i hate damn b|tches who cant drive. Good luck with getting it fixed

we should all put up money to hire a hitman, he can take care of all the f'n idiots who f#ck up our cars then get mad at us!

Bright Side on this one...

HEy Chet I can smell a new carbon fiber hood, STi V-limited front lip & some pink "I" emblen on your car...

Sh*t happens man so don't even worry about it too much. If that was my car I'd be shopping for new parts by now.

MArky
    :-)

Man! Sorry about the bad luck man! Hopefully you'll have it back in commission soon!
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

thanks for the encouragement guys!!! but yeah its an easy fix so im basically taking my time right now. I dunno about the carbon fiber hood pinyot heheh im still sticking to all white and ofcourse I am getting my v-limited lip soon hehe. Well I agree for hiring on the hitman hhahaha they dont deserve to drive. But thanks again for eveyrthing

I Support ClubWRX
    OMG I would've killed her! At the very least I would have b***h slapped her! I can't believe some people. The fact that she was on her cell phone and driving recklessly and she still had the nerve to give you an attitude.... Oh she would have gotten a nice tall can of 'actright'

Sorry about your car chet. It'll be good as new in no time.
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson