Photo op...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Photo op... within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; My friend and I went down to patchogue to the beach and took some pics of our cars. The more ...

Photo op...

My friend and I went down to patchogue to the beach and took some pics of our cars. The more I look at our cars the more I want to do exterior work.

I think his car likes taking pics more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMGA0839.JPG   IMGA0840.JPG   IMGA0837.JPG   IMGA0833.JPG   IMGA0830.JPG  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lookin nice. do as much exterior work as you want...just dont make it too ricey.
    04 Fools Gold Black WRX
    LISC #04

Quote Originally Posted by WrexNEfx
    lookin nice. do as much exterior work as you want...just dont make it too ricey.
    Of course not. Lip kit, dropped a little and black rims with a polished lip. That's really it, and the JDM headlights. Not much, but will sharpen it up.

Your car looks sick, Brandon. If i had your car i would get a set of 17" Rota rims, JDM headlights, paint the sideskirts, carbon fiber side-markers, STi lip, and the STi grill. Thats just me... Its your car do what you like to it. Your friend's GSR is lookin good too.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by hellafastWRX
    Your car looks sick, Brandon. If i had your car i would get a set of 17" Rota rims, JDM headlights, paint the sideskirts, carbon fiber side-markers, STi lip, and the STi grill. Thats just me... Its your car do what you like to it. Your friend's GSR is lookin good too.
    I wanna get new sideskirts. And I have no idea what lip kit I want. I deff want a new grill, but I don't want anything on my car to say STi. Deff going with the carbon fiber side markers. Some darker tint. Rims wise, I want black with chrome lip. Gonna look for some volks. But not sure yet, thats spring time.
    96 Honda Integra Type R
    97 Jeep Grand Cherokee (DD)
    02 Subaru WRX (sold)
    www.HirevImports.com
    Brandon@HiRevImports.com

volks are really nice. bit too much money for my wallet.

Volk Rim Bonanza GROUP BUY

i think anything jdm is pretty nice. maybe i hang out with my friend too much with his jdm civic si.
    04 Fools Gold Black WRX
    LISC #04

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.