any1 in pgh ????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on any1 in pgh ????? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I've been in Pittsburgh for a while now, well, back and forth from Pittsburgh and State College. I did have ...

I've been in Pittsburgh for a while now, well, back and forth from Pittsburgh and State College. I did have a modded 02 WRB WRX but I just traded that in for an STI. Look for me in the North Hills/Wexford/Cranberry area

Edwin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm moving to Pgh this August (starting grad school at CMU) with my new '04 black WRX. I've got mod plans but still doing more research on other custom options (instead of giving in to the staged upgrade route, though Cobb, Vishnu & TurboXS all have really luring options). Of course, I'd like to find a mod-friendly dealer in the Pgh area if at all possible (plus it'd be great if I found other tuning shops in the area). Perhaps once I actually get to Pgh and get situated, I'll be more on my way modding. Either way, great to see you all on the road

Langston Subaru in Murrysville is suppose to be a mod friendly dealership, haven't been there but have heard some great reviews about them. They are about 20-30 min away from CMU depending on traffic, just follow 376 East to 22 N.

Edwin

I am from Pittsburgh too, out by Robinson Town Center. Black WRX, Black rims with polished lip, tinted windows.

I have talked with Langston Subaru. I have not had anything done by them but have heard great things. Stop by and see the owners yellow WRX. Extremely nice, extremely fast.

gfx
    I wish I would have gotten mine from Langston.. mine's from Bill Gray and from what I saw when I was there, they don't seem too mod-friendly

so I just rented an apartment in Shadyside on Fifth Ave. that comes with an off-street parking spot as a bonus (I'm starting grad school in pgh in the fall); i was just wondering how safe the neighborhood is from, even random punks vandalizing or just plain old stupid key-jobs (i'd have to say that (along with the rsx/integra) the wrx has to be a frequently targeted car for *******s to mess with)

ShadySide should not be much of a worry for kids messing with your car. It is a pretty nice area. Drop me a line when you are in get here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12