Annapolis peeps post here...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Annapolis peeps post here... within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok, who's in the Annapolis area???...

Exclamation Annapolis peeps post here...

Ok, who's in the Annapolis area???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i'm in the annapolis area....blue sedan with spoiler, stock wheels...bluedream

are you navy guys? *swede hoping you are!*
    Låt mig se dig avklädd!

Forced to box.

"That's the trouble, a sex symbol becomes a thing. But if I'm going to be a symbol of something, I'd rather have it sex than some other things we've got symbols of." MM

Yeah, I'm in the Navy... the Navy Seabees

Are you in the Annapolis area?

me? what are the navy seabees? it sounds cute!
    Låt mig se dig avklädd!

Forced to box.

"That's the trouble, a sex symbol becomes a thing. But if I'm going to be a symbol of something, I'd rather have it sex than some other things we've got symbols of." MM

Yes you Swede. Well, Seabees are an elite unit for the navy. We are the construction force. We build base camps, air fields, bridges, all kinds of stuff. Not only do we build, but we fight also. We defend what we build. I'm an electrician. What do you do? Oh, cute pic I like

I live in Cali, and work at a publications company. I just learned recently that the navys headquarters is in annapolis, my brother is in the airforce.
    Låt mig se dig avklädd!

Forced to box.

the navy..in Annapolis...who da thunk

dj, my grandfather was a fighting seabee in WWII. Im sure it sucks trying to build runways and docks while under fire, but thats why you guys are the fighting seabees. Every see the movie with the same title? I think John Wayne was in it but cant remember.

-c
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Yep, John Wayne was the star of that movie

Originally posted by SwedeWRX
    I live in Cali, and work at a publications company. I just learned recently that the navys headquarters is in annapolis, my brother is in the airforce.
    Well, I wouldn't call it the navy's headquarters. The Naval Acadamy is here. This is were some officers get there degrees and then there commision. I would call Norfolk, VA the navy's headquarters. But there are a bunch of head honchoes at the pentagon in D.C. To bad you're not anywhere near by, it would have been cool to meet up with ya...

Timdog1650 is in the Navy, but he doesn't come on here a lot. Have you talked to him already?
    -Josh
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

i may have once or twice

But I have a short term memory

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.