Who lives in the poconos? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Who lives in the poconos? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i have a house up there that i go to occasionally. Its in Equinunk, PA if any of yous know ...

i have a house up there that i go to occasionally. Its in Equinunk, PA if any of yous know where that is. Its on the border of PA/NY

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Stealth
    I don't know the area that well - but Walmart lots are always fun. BigLots, flea markets, etc - all great places... I just don't know where they would be. Any ideas? Isn't there a big flea market at Marshal's Creek? Will there be people there during the week during a snow?
    iirc, the flea market is open during the week, since there are steady businesses in the buildings.

The Wal-mart in East stroudsburg is too built up

im still looking for good places too, so dont think i've dispeared haha. oh yea, im having a meets and eats this saturday if anyone wants to come, it'll be in the NEPA or whatever its called section lol.

ok i found a good place to go, i think, i have to go scout it some more, when ur taking 80 east from stroudsburg and u reach the 309 north exit, you get off then right behind the wendys is a huge parking lot from a abandon store or something. Im gonna go check it out on december 15th at the next lunch meet, if anyone wants to come to our 2nd sunday of every month lunch meet in wilkesbarre just let me know.

khellen...my pix are to big to load....i have an 04 jbp wrx w/ a greddy evo 2 catback..do you have any pix of urs
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Just got my HKS TI catback for it, putting it on this weekend, would have had a silencer,
    but i think i got ripped off because it was sent to a differant address then my billing address. If you want me to host your pics i can put up a pic of your car on
    www.nofriction.net (my website)

youve also got those two large abandoned parking lots off 196 in swiftwater, they've been abandoned for years, but they have no tresspassing signs up - what a waste of prime pavement!

As far as some other good twisties, 447 north of stroudsburg (after it splits off from 191) has some nice high speed corners, and from there take 390, then bang a right on I-84, then take the next exit to route 402, which will eventually dump you back into the center of marshalls creek by the fire company - its a great loop, probably about 75miles long of low traffic, and tons of turns.

nice i gotta go there sometime, yea no trespassing signs suck, a piece of paper or plastic is the only thing keeping us from fun.

Quote Originally Posted by khellen0
    ok i found a good place to go, i think, i have to go scout it some more, when ur taking 80 east from stroudsburg and u reach the 309 north exit, you get off then right behind the wendys is a huge parking lot from a abandon store or something. Im gonna go check it out on december 15th at the next lunch meet, if anyone wants to come to our 2nd sunday of every month lunch meet in wilkesbarre just let me know.

Where in WB do you go for the lunch meet? It'd be nice to meet up with "y'all"...
    02 WRX

A bus station is where a bus stops.
    A train station is where a train stops.
    I have a workstation on my desk....

PICNIC - problem in chair, not in computer.

its 2nd sunday of every month, next one is at outback steak house, so on the 12th at 11:30 a.m. we are going to meet up at a wendys. If you take 80 east from stroudsburg, then get off at the 309 north exit and wait at the wendys we are all going to meet up there.

its 2nd sunday of every month, next one is at outback steak house, so on the 12th at 11:30 a.m. we are going to meet up at a wendys. If you take 80 east from stroudsburg, then get off at the 309 north exit and wait at the wendys we are all going to meet up there.

Count me in... See you there...
    02 WRX

A bus station is where a bus stops.
    A train station is where a train stops.
    I have a workstation on my desk....

PICNIC - problem in chair, not in computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Stealth
    Count me in... See you there...
    my sister lives in kunkletown..and im always up there visitng...since its only 35 minute drive from easton..im always up for a meet..

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...159#post939159
    thats the post for the lunch forum, or u can check up where we are meeting up on my website which i update with the new info every month, www.nofriction.net

tan
    If you take the "backroads" from exit 309 to the wendy's...it's a nice curvy and hilly street...though at night, it's more challenging to drive it hard.

Take Shawnee Road to Mt. Nebo Rd. Mt Nebo will take you to Rte 209 across from the Flea Market and Next to the Wendy's.

nice, i've been up the "backroads" of 309 to wilkesbarre and those hills are fun but gotta watch out for ice, i always see patches there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123