Who lives in the poconos? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Who lives in the poconos? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=82062...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by khellen0
    me, catty girl, and about 6 other subaru owners did a fall foliage run, i'll put the put the links up of the area if u wanna see it, its near hazleton. Oh and i asked if u work at the army depot because i wanna get a job there in a year!!! im going to college for my bachelor in electrical engineer tech and i wanna get my first job there hopefully, How is it there? Oh, and if we are gonna do a run we should do it soon before it snows hehe, whenever u wanna do one let me know and we'll do the foliage run again hehe.
    As for the job, I'm just a defense contractor - I don't work for the base. But (obviously) I know people who do, and would be more than happy to put you in touch. The base will be hiring (I think) 400-500 new people within the next year, mostly electrical engineers (but if I do help you get a job, you gotta help me with some electrical projects I would like to do http://www.clubwrx.net/ubb/icons/icon12.gif ) Lemme know, I'd love to help.

As for the 2nd foliage run, let's do it. I'm game for any weekend but this one.
    02 WRX

A bus station is where a bus stops.
    A train station is where a train stops.
    I have a workstation on my desk....

PICNIC - problem in chair, not in computer.

awesome, i'd love to help out, in the meantime lets work on this foliage run hehe. Sunday is the "Subaru Haloween meet", wanna come? Me and cattygirl are meeting up and going sunday, let me know if ur intrested, if u come that day we'll work it out then, but if ur busy i'll talk to her about it this weekend and ask a good weekend for her.

End o' Month W.C., PA area meet

tan
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Stealth
    Never fear, the Captain is here!

--- Sorry, that was rather stupid. Actually, I live in Pittston, and work at Tobyhanna.
    Used to live in East Stroudsburg

Over the summer, moved 40 miles east to Picatinny

stroudsburg is right next to me, how long did u live there?

tan
    about 3 years. I was normally ripping through the back roads when I'm bored.

I had my normal routes....ripping through Cherry Lane Rd....Club House Dr....River Rd....Milford Rd going to Port Jervis, NY....Going southbound on Rte 191 up and down the mountain at high speeds... and so on.

That's something I miss, moving to NJ.

nice! are you still close enough to come back to meets if we have any?

tan
    I'm still close enough....and I still have friends in the Stroudsburg area

nice! so lets find a place to have a meet, any ideas?

I have family that lives in Broadheadsville. I'd be for a fun run, couldn't make the last one you guys had. Just let me know when!

nice! so lets find a place to have a meet, any ideas?
    Okay Pocono People (OPP)... Where's a good spot?
    How's this weekend for everyone? If not this one, how's next?
    02 WRX

Hmmm, we have to find a place to romp around in the snow, its suppose to flurry up here tommorow so we are getting there. After the first big snow the following weekend we have to go somewhere, anybody know anywhere we can go in the area for some fun in the snow? Im thinking a parking lot or something while its actually snowing would be fun.

tan
    I'm in delaware this weekend.

Hmmm, we have to find a place to romp around in the snow, its suppose to flurry up here tommorow so we are getting there. After the first big snow the following weekend we have to go somewhere, anybody know anywhere we can go in the area for some fun in the snow? Im thinking a parking lot or something while its actually snowing would be fun.
    I don't know the area that well - but Walmart lots are always fun. BigLots, flea markets, etc - all great places... I just don't know where they would be. Any ideas? Isn't there a big flea market at Marshal's Creek? Will there be people there during the week during a snow?
    02 WRX

Probably not at 1AM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.