Anyone in Northern MD?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Anyone in Northern MD? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I live outside of Baltimore county and I need hands on help with tuning my car, I am new at ...

Anyone in Northern MD?

I live outside of Baltimore county and I need hands on help with tuning my car, I am new at this and I have no clue when it comes to cars... pm or im me

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what exactly do you need help doing? Install stuff or actual tuning of a engine management system?

theres a lot of stuff,... i need hands on help with tuning my car plus noone around me has any wrxs.. itd be nice to go riding

go to vivd's fourm, we have a thread "Maryland v.2" maybe my baltimore friends can help..they helped with mine..in that case, ill help too..
    Last edited by blkrex03; 10-27-2004 at 04:52 PM.
    Fan of Helix

I'm right up the road in Frederick, wouldn't mind getting together with you guys!

lets do that then, lets get together...sometime i guess before thanksgiving or after..
    sad, but my car is stock..i had stuf in but i sold it.. im wating on my helix ..then i can isntall my utec..
    stock SUCKS~!!!
    Fan of Helix

I live in cecil co. If you guys need any help, what ever it is(anything from oil changes to built motors) let me know. I can tune utecs, e-manage, ect.
    04 STi blue, 13.001 105mph 1.73 60ft all stock
    11.8 best et, 118.0 best mph

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.