Hey NJ Guys, Question bout Auto-x at Englishtown?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hey NJ Guys, Question bout Auto-x at Englishtown? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys im from NJ, Monmouth County, I posted in the autocrossing section this question, only one general response, a ...

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar

Hey NJ Guys, Question bout Auto-x at Englishtown?

Hey guys im from NJ, Monmouth County, I posted in the autocrossing section this question, only one general response, a little help, not a lot. I have been a long time quarter mile racer at englishtown, but am interested in doing the autocross on the upcoming saturday mornings to see how my 04 wrx will do on the road course. I have very little experience, but would def be considered a novice. What do I need before racing i.e. helmet? anything else? and any other info would be great about registering or joining.
    THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE
    Uncle Lewie WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

found this site should be helpful information wise for you

http://www.sfrscca.com/solo2/faq/auto.htm#111

thanks for the link. much appreciated

Check out the AutoX links in my EVENTS thread:
    MID-ATLANTIC EVENT CALENDAR: Shows, Meets, AutoX, RallyX, Rallies, HPDEs, etc...

That should have all info and a schedule of autoXes @ E-town.

-chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

thanks a lot fengshui for the link, do u ever auto-x at e-town out of curiosity?
    thanks again for the link
    uncle lewie wrx

I did autoX at one point in 2002 and early 2003. I haven't autoXed since. My current mods would most likely drop me in Street Mod where I wouldn't be competitive without better suspension or braking.

-chris
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.