Found a good place for tire mounting in MD

This is a discussion on Found a good place for tire mounting in MD within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The NTB store in Annapolis did really good work mounting my P Zero Nero M&S today on my STI. The ...

Thumbs up Found a good place for tire mounting in MD

The NTB store in Annapolis did really good work mounting my P Zero Nero M&S today on my STI. The guy who did it has worked on race car tire crews and did an excellent job. I watched some of their other techs and they always used a torque wrench when they did the final tightening. Plus it was only $62. The dealer wanted $80 and the Goodyear store wanted $35 per tire .

The P Zero Nero tires are a lot quieter than the stock RE070's. When I first got the car I complained about a funny wowwowwow sound and they told me there was nothing they could do, the car simply came with loud tires. I guess they were right. The handling is OK at moderate speeds but the RE070's are considerably better when driving harder. Folks who do a lot of highway driving would probably like the P Zero Nero's.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks for the tip. Where are they at exactly? I just changed tires on my evo. I was wavering between the M&S and Conti Extreme Contacts for my winter tires. I went with the Contis, but in hindsight, I should have went with the Pirellis. The Evo handles like an SUV now.
    -09 Impreza 2.5GT 13.72/ 99.4/1.926
    -99 Mustang 10.64/136.41.57
    -08 R32 (bone stock)

It's near Best Buy and Home Depot. Turn like you're going into the Home Depot and it's on the right. The winter tires I got came off an EVO that was totalled.