FS: LISC Members get first crack
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: LISC Members get first crack within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I have some items I would like to unload so these are going up for sale. LISC members get first ...

FS: LISC Members get first crack

I have some items I would like to unload so these are going up for sale. LISC members get first choice since I see them in person

STI Replica Front / Rear Strut towers 40.00
    2004 Hood Scoop with diffuser and weather stripping 100.00
    2004 Stock Injectors with 6k miles on them 50.00
    TurboXS 4 inch downpipe 240.00
    IBM Thinkpad 760EL Laptop P120,80 meg ram, 3gig HD, 24x CD-Rom, Floppy, (Battery is good for at least 60 minutes, although it will last to 90) 100.00

This offer is good to LISC guys first.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ahh, the benefits of being a car club .

i might take that dp off your hands. was going to buy one of those in the spring, but gettin one for $100 less is a deal i cant really pass up. ill talk to you during the meet on sat.
    04 Fools Gold Black WRX
    LISC #04

Cool

I'll bring it with me.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.