Good place for alarm install??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Good place for alarm install?? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Any suggestions for a good place to get my alarm installed around the philly/south jersey area?? EDIT: Also, the alarm ...

Good place for alarm install??

Any suggestions for a good place to get my alarm installed around the philly/south jersey area??

EDIT: Also, the alarm has a remote start so I would need a place who would be cool with installing it into a MT.
    Last edited by ericwho; 10-16-2004 at 09:21 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

my buddy is doing a grand opening on his new shop in the north east next weekend if u can wait a week or so im sure he can do it. Also i know he can do a wrx since he did mine, i got the compustar extrended range unit (pretty expensive) but he does others also.

Aww man I'm actually taking a trip to nyc this weekend, and I'd like to have my alarm installed before then. Would he be able do anything any sooner?

ok if this is the ericwho guy (assuming you have 2 names) i just got done talkin to my friend and he said he could do it this week do you have the alarm? If not he has crimestopper pager alarms with remote start for 325 installed.. let me know whats up and ill let him know

Haha oh man, that's my girl's name (I was on her computer when I posted last). Anyway, I'll def try to get in touch. I'm actually getting the alarm from a friend of mine. Gotta see how the week pans out. How much for just installation??
    Last edited by ericwho; 10-17-2004 at 06:44 PM.

it aldepends oh what kind of alarm, but if you want i know he has the crimestopper pager alarm with remote start in stock for 325 installed. just an option on what you are getting plus install

hey can u pm me his or ur number?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.