Renting a track soon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Renting a track soon within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I usually rent a track once a year... Last year we had 8 cars and we had a blast. This ...

Renting a track soon

I usually rent a track once a year... Last year we had 8 cars and we had a blast. This year i thought about getting a larger count so I'm posting to see if any of the local Subaru guys interested. Most likely the track day will be in late NOV either on a Fri or SAT, but i will need to get a headcount before i pay the track a deposit to reserve it. We are going to have few clubs there as well so its going to be fun. We are going to have few M3's, E55's, LS1's, GTP's, maybe STi's etc....

So who is interested?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What type of track? and which one?
    Never stop learning.

Quote Originally Posted by complexx
    What type of track? and which one?
    1/4 Mile track or u can call it Strip.... Its going to be MIR in MD.

I'm definitely interested, however it would need to be a saturday, kollig on fridays... Keep me updated!

Quote Originally Posted by ma1ade
    I'm definitely interested, however it would need to be a saturday, kollig on fridays... Keep me updated!

Im trying to push MIR employee to come on a SAT and open the track for us just for guys like you

I'd be up for this...Rondo, wanna caravan or something? I'll have my car back and could always use a ride to the stadium

Sounds good man, keep the ball rolling...

~Tim

Hahaha Shuttle service rondo! I'm always down with helpin out ya'll less fortunate types who park miles away, just hit me up on IM. As for this track day... I hope my clutch is in because last time i launched i didn't get very far before my clutch was smokin crappy stock clutch + little brother learning stick = clutch install

Hahaha Shuttle service rondo! I'm always down with helpin out ya'll less fortunate types who park miles away, just hit me up on IM. As for this track day... I hope my clutch is in because last time i launched i didn't get very far before my clutch was smokin crappy stock clutch + little brother learning stick = clutch install
    Whoa! Since when did that happen? Sorry about it bro, what clutch are you going with...another stocker?

Goin with the exedy stage 2 cerametallic, $400 bucks new so its a better deal than the $395 stage 1 organic... hopefully i don't blow the stock gears now that i have clutch grip.

Nice....okay, let's not hijack this any further. Hopefully we'll get a good turnout for this sort of thing

I Support ClubWRX
    Little farther than I'm willing to drive to go in a straight line. But I think this is a great idea! I wish something like this could happen up our way.
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Ok guys.... Date is set on the 19th..... The fee is $100 per car. See ya there.

19th of November? Damn thats service selection night here. I'm going to be so ****ty you won't want me within 100 miles of my car or a track.

19th of November? Damn thats service selection night here. I'm going to be so ****ty you won't want me within 100 miles of my car or a track.

What is service selection night?

It's where you choose what you want to be when you grow up

Yeah, I can't make it if it's that night since I'll probably be DD'ing for some buddies. Good luck though dude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast