NOVA: Silver Subies

This is a discussion on NOVA: Silver Subies within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Man, I don't know if it's the color or the area!... This one goes out to the man in a ...

Angry NOVA: Silver Subies

Man, I don't know if it's the color or the area!...

This one goes out to the man in a brand new silver STi driving around by the East Falls Church Station at around 2130:

Next time you see a hood scoop coming from behind, don't take off like a beesh. I know, hoods scoops aren't only sexy, they can also be pretty damn intimidating... but that's no reason to act like you're scurred. The road is crappy and after all, your car's got a bigger hood scoop!

Nice ride, BTW.

The next one goes out to the donkey driving the silver WRX in HND:

Next time you're on a stop light and a a fellow Subie owner acknowledges you and your friend enthusiastically tells you about it, don't be too lazy and wave back properly. It doesn't take that much effort to raise that big fat arm of yours. And look alive for chrissake! Looks like you're condemned to driving a WRX for life...

... last, but not least, this one goes out to the 4 or 5 business donkeys driving on G-Town Pke in the mornings:

I realize that probably you're on your way to work and got millions of things going on your tiny little heads, but if a poor kid like myself, who's also driving to work with a million things going on in my head, driving on the other side of the road and gently (and mistakenly!) waves, don't be jerks!... Don't act like you didnt see nuthin'! Don't hate cuz some of you got wagons or cuz your bug eyes got smaller hood scoops! I'm just trying have a good time listening to the Sports Junkies while having to put up with crappy traffic up ahead.

Sorry all for the massive rant thread but I see the last group of guys do this crap almost everyday and the last couple kids kinda topped it all off. I realize that not everybody shares this nice tradition that I easily got used to but... I'm just proud to own a Subie, DAMMIT!

Is that so wrong?!?

Cheers!
    Gian - '06 Aspen White STi
    My site.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

damn! let me apologize now if i don't wave to you J/K

by the way, my subie is blue, and much subie luv to you

Quote Originally Posted by Jbanua
    damn! let me apologize now if i don't wave to you J/K

by the way, my subie is blue, and much subie luv to you
    HAHAHA!!!

Thanks brotha, you're alright!
    My site.

I hate it when one of our own acks like an A$$!!! Just remember, its all cool.
    "STI vs EVO??? DMML"

Mods
    APS 3 1/2" TBE

True, very true.
    My site.