Pittsburgh WRX car club? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Pittsburgh WRX car club? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by jdillen Niiiiiiiiiice Car looks good. I think I was cruising down mccardle behind you one day...your car ...

Quote Originally Posted by jdillen
    Niiiiiiiiiice Car looks good. I think I was cruising down mccardle behind you one day...your car sounded awesome I believe one of the guys on nasioc (dmross) lives on merimac. He has a 2000 RS but with an STi version 6 swap . He also has a 2000 rs daily driver. I'd imagine you'd have seen him around, I havent yet but hope to at one of the upcoming meets
    Yeah I hear him, I didnt know it was a Ver6 though Does he have the gold rims and the stock looking exhaust? Do you have an exhuast, cus every night there is the RS and a blue sleek eye that pass my house, and I can tell them apart, also once in a while a silver bug eye...
    04 Java Black Pearl - Sleek Eye

All you see is my license plate... SCOOBY-X

Quote Originally Posted by GOD The Almighty
    Patrick, you are a complete accident

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    Yeah I hear him, I didnt know it was a Ver6 though Does he have the gold rims and the stock looking exhaust? Do you have an exhuast, cus every night there is the RS and a blue sleek eye that pass my house, and I can tell them apart, also once in a while a silver bug eye...
    Yeah the ver.6 is not his daily driver (it had gold rims but he's selling those I believe, not sure what it has now) but he keeps that at a garage somewhere else nearby I think. His daily driver 2000 rs has some stuff done to it I think but not sure to what extent since I dont really know him. I just have a stealthback exhaust (3" tbe minus the muffler) to keep noise down and such. Thatll change soon enough though I dont really cruise on merimac much so I doubt it's me that you see. I have also seen a silver bugeye and a few others up on the mount, but noone really seems to wave
    99 Cutlass - gone
    01 Integra GS-R bolt-ons - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone
    06 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 spd - gone
    08 Mercedes E350 4matic Sport - lease turned in
    10 Mazdaspeed 3 SRI/Test Pipe - Current

Yeah I saw that RS the other nite, it looks like it has a front mount, i just drove by it on my way up to Grandview. Anyways I went on wednesday to Quaker Steak, but I got there at about 8.30 cus of class, everyone was either in max and ermas or qsl, i didnt know which one so i just went home. There were about 6 or 7 scoobies left and one evo. I will definately be there next time... well I hope

so who went to the flashight drags yesterday ??? saw quite a few rex's and sti's. only got to talk to 1 owner (the gray wrx that i raced)

sound off if you were there and what you brought to the game

i had the all white wrx (white rims, grill and white decals on the rear window)

good times were had by all im sure !!!
    have you ever been 4 bagged ???

Quote Originally Posted by racerWRX
    so who went to the flashight drags yesterday ??? saw quite a few rex's and sti's. only got to talk to 1 owner (the gray wrx that i raced)

sound off if you were there and what you brought to the game

i had the all white wrx (white rims, grill and white decals on the rear window)

good times were had by all im sure !!!
    My wife and I were there in our 05 STi. I have the COBB Stage 2 93 oct, catless turbo back exhaust, and APS cold air intake. My wife was racing also. She went up against the Black STI and beat him pretty good. My big kill was that Orange SVT Cobra. I asked him after the race if he was stock and he said he had pulleys and a couple other things done. Was a good race though. I wanted to race the Evo MR, but he left before I could ask him for a run. Can't wait till the next one in June! I should have a couple more mods by then WOOT!
    Yes I beat the M3. Not once, but twice.

any more meets around pittsburgh?

i noticed that last post was last year and i was wondering if there are any more meets coming up?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #50

The best things in life go VROOM!!

Quote Originally Posted by samyish
    i noticed that last post was last year and i was wondering if there are any more meets coming up?

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...82793&page=568

thats the Official Pittsburgh Thread Version 2.0

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234