Pittsburgh WRX car club? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Pittsburgh WRX car club? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; yeah, 2002 WRB WRX...unmodded as of now, dont really know how to budget my money on it for now. Within ...

yeah, 2002 WRB WRX...unmodded as of now, dont really know how to budget my money on it for now. Within the next few weeks I'm gonna pick up an EGR lip ,orcari skirts, and some STI CF side blinker covers (all sure to add tons of hp im sure ) But yeah, slowly but surely looking to dump all my work paychecks into it. What about you?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i have a 2004 san remo red wrx, nothing special on it, just have a greddy evo exhaust, helix dp, turbo xs uppipe, 15% tint, mattjk screen and dvd player, and currently im waiting for springs, wheels and tires in the mail, so its coming around, i pretty much just spend all my money on my car, but hey what the hell ya kno.

Sounds pretty cool, you do any of these meeting things at all? Interested to see what its all about...although i dont feel like goin to get owned in some kinda drag

Alls I know is class is over in 2 weeks, and I will be there
    04 Java Black Pearl - Sleek Eye

All you see is my license plate... SCOOBY-X

Quote Originally Posted by GOD The Almighty
    Patrick, you are a complete accident

I went to one a few years back before i actually owned my car, i went to quaker steak and lube in robinson on sunday night they had some sort of car show, its pretty much just people show off their cars, let others see them, and have a good time, maybe eat, drink, etc. However ive never been to one with my car or just a wrx meet/club. Im looking into it, i may join sometime, id like to. what about you, have u looked into them?

Quote Originally Posted by dmmwrx
    I went to one a few years back before i actually owned my car, i went to quaker steak and lube in robinson on sunday night they had some sort of car show, its pretty much just people show off their cars, let others see them, and have a good time, maybe eat, drink, etc. However ive never been to one with my car or just a wrx meet/club. Im looking into it, i may join sometime, id like to. what about you, have u looked into them?
    whats to look into, just show up, right? haha

yeah thats what i figured, just show up....possibly, im sure you and I would be the "kids" of the thing, but I wouldnt worry about it. Scooby-x, where are you now? (school)

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    Alls I know is class is over in 2 weeks, and I will be there
    werd. I havent been able to go to a darn meet yet b/c of night class all year long on Wednesday nights when they have meets. It sucks, but it's all over in about a week or so. Then it's off to the real world for me
    99 Cutlass - gone
    01 Integra GS-R bolt-ons - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone
    06 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6 spd - gone
    08 Mercedes E350 4matic Sport - lease turned in
    10 Mazdaspeed 3 SRI/Test Pipe - Current

i pretty sure that there is a QSL meet may 4th

I go to CCAC as of now, hahaha, took a couple years off after the big private 4 year school waste of money that lasted a whole semester I live in Mount Washington though, as do a couple of decent scoobs. But I doubt those guys are on here cus they are tools, I waved to them each once and the looked at me like I was retarded... they couldnt know that I am, they dont know me

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    I go to CCAC as of now, hahaha, took a couple years off after the big private 4 year school waste of money that lasted a whole semester I live in Mount Washington though, as do a couple of decent scoobs. But I doubt those guys are on here cus they are tools, I waved to them each once and the looked at me like I was retarded... they couldnt know that I am, they dont know me
    Hey now, I live on Mt. Washington and try my best to wave to all scoobs that I see . Do you have any mods to yours? I've seen a black one right down the road from me w/ rims and an exhaust...could this be you? Im up on Kearsarge Street
    99 Cutlass - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone

Quote Originally Posted by jdillen
    Hey now, I live on Mt. Washington and try my best to wave to all scoobs that I see . Do you have any mods to yours? I've seen a black one right down the road from me w/ rims and an exhaust...could this be you? Im up on Kearsarge Street
    W3RD!!! Thats me, right on Merrimac, license plate matches the screen name...

Niiiiiiiiiice Car looks good. I think I was cruising down mccardle behind you one day...your car sounded awesome I believe one of the guys on nasioc (dmross) lives on merimac. He has a 2000 RS but with an STi version 6 swap . He also has a 2000 rs daily driver. I'd imagine you'd have seen him around, I havent yet but hope to at one of the upcoming meets
    99 Cutlass - gone
    04 WRX stage 2+ - gone

what's up Burgh,

Registered User killthelights14's Avatar
    hey man
    02 wrb wrx stock turbo fmic 26 psi (it can be done)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast