Pizza And Beer
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Pizza And Beer within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey all anyone in the tri state area that may want to hang out and change out my up and ...

Pizza And Beer

hey all anyone in the tri state area that may want to hang out and change out my up and dp. i changed the cat back but i dont feel comfortable enough atleast the first time to do it all by myself

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'd come over and help if I were closer...sorry man.

Pizza and beer is an amazing combo as well
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

hey trail boss thanks anyway good looking out

Pizza and beer is what I have charged others. However, I am in Wilm, DE just of the Delaware bridge. I''m game and not out of th e3 i've dane have leaked. Let me know 320-438-*9999
    still stock

sound good ill get a hold of you sometime this week thanks alot

Yeah, just let me know. You will need new gaskets upper and lower uppipe(I recommend gruppe-s or suby dude) and like $10 for dremel bits. Will take hopefully 3-4 hours . The heat shields and differences in the shields make it time consuming. I can give references if you'd like. One car took 2.5 hrs and another took 4. The other was an even 3 including lunch break..

Eric
    still stock

awsome i should have everything exept a couple of tools i have a helix flex up pipe with bolts and gaskets and helix down pipe. it was all purchaced as a full kit. would you come to new jersey, i kave my son at home on the weekends and it would probabley be eaisier for me to keep him busy around here. im about a half hour from the delaware bridge. the only tools i dont have is the 02 socket and 14 mm wrenches and sockets.

Sorry bout noyt being able to make it to Jersey man. bring the kid and I have everything here except your exhaust to do job. Dremel takes the longest.. If you can, go to sears and buy some nice, thick grinding/cutoff wheels. Pretty cheap. I have thin ones that need to be changed constantly. Call me around 6pm or so Sat. Sorry, I had 3 other Rex guys over when we talked. What is your name again?

Eric
    still stock

chris is my name, no problem there is a sears right up the road, ill pick up the cutting wheels and the resistor tommorro . .

Been awhile since I got to work on a REX. I'm all excited I have all tools, ramps, jacks, sockets, snake dremael etc. ready to go. 04Silverbullit says he may stop by since his was the 04 car I did. Not much difference between years but some annoying/time consuming ones. The rear 02 wrench is a 22mm open end I have. The way I do the fron one, we will leave it in pipe until the pipe is off car.. Hence dremel/slot of shield. Bring some big wheels or something for the boy, I have some not too heavily traveled steep sidewalks. If J makes it(hear me J ) We'll be done in no time. He can help set paramaters in the accessport too.. So, see you around 10a.m. Give me a call about 9:15 or so and I'll get things out and ready for you. I already have all necessary equipment at front of garage. No digging/mesing around.

Pizza/Beer---

Later Chris.
    still stock

you are the freking man mad props to eric for helping me out, i whent to sears and picked up the cutting wheels and autozone for the pb blaster talk to you in the morning bro.

So how does the new power feel. I know you are taking it easy at first. But, should be able to tell. I heard the difference when you left.

eric
    still stock

its a whole new world with stage 2 you guys are the best thanks a million for all your work and injuries. we need to get together for a outing sometime soon

Quote Originally Posted by silvrbulit04
    awsome i should have everything exept a couple of tools i have a helix flex up pipe with bolts and gaskets and helix down pipe. it was all purchaced as a full kit. would you come to new jersey, i kave my son at home on the weekends and it would probabley be eaisier for me to keep him busy around here. im about a half hour from the delaware bridge. the only tools i dont have is the 02 socket and 14 mm wrenches and sockets.

I just installed that stuff in my car, you will be very happy : ) i am

took me awile i did it with brakes, springs endlinks and TBE

Yeah, I think Chris(silvrbulit04) has been bitten by the mod bug. There is no cure
    still stock

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.