Pizza And Beer - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Pizza And Beer within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yo Chris, I know it was hard to understand what I meant about lifting my rear tires pulling in my ...

Off ground

Yo Chris, I know it was hard to understand what I meant about lifting my rear tires pulling in my driveway. I got out of car and put a full size bic lighter under my winter wheel for a gap comparison. I love this pic. and always show it. Certain guys on here know I do this all the time. Rode like a go kart.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0064.jpg  
    still stock

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Let me know when you want to do suspension work. Gotta be able to take turns too. Well, THANKS FOR THE Heineken. I'm off to bed.

Eric
    still stock

thats a cool picture, and a gokart souds like fun and no problem for the case of hineys it was the least i could do for you guys. im most def game for the next meet suspention soon and brakes all this power and hot stock brakes dont go well together haha. and yeah the modd bug has bitten me real hard a long time ago i just never had a car that accuallly had hidden power waiting to be unleashed. its all over now its never going to stop can i get a hell yeah for gasket man lol peace

by the way eric did you take a closer look at my avitar

Yes, GASKET BOY, I did finally make out the toilet on the truck. I have to find a way of manually changing your user name. Gasket Boy just clicks .

Oh yeah, still drinking those Heinekens. UUMM GOOD! One day of work = 4 days of drinking. Not too bad.

I'll talk to you soon.
    still stock

pound a few hineys for me

just made this thread in to a two pager kick ass

You should be low 13's now. That's kick ass!
    still stock

hell yeah i might be going to atco tommorro night if i get done work earley enough i post how it went low 13s would be awsome

Have fun and good luck. Bring some ice for the I/c between runs. You probably already know this. I hope to hear a sub 13.5. Keep me posted. There's more we could always do to help if needed
    still stock

well i ran a 14.448 the other night, not the best but ive only ran the 1/4 mile 5 times. it will get better with some practice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.