BIG M carshow last weekend

This is a discussion on BIG M carshow last weekend within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I just wanted to apologize the guy I met in the parking lot. Dude I'm sorry for being a ****, ...

BIG M carshow last weekend

I just wanted to apologize the guy I met in the parking lot. Dude I'm sorry for being a ****, we were in a terrible hurry. I just wanted to give you an apology and tell you that your car sounds great. My wife was teasing me because before I saw your car I was like "I hear a rex" and she didn't believe me only to come around the corner seeing your ride bouncing through the dirt. Anyhow maybe we'll run into each other again.

Take it easy

Louie
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No problem. I didn't think you were rude at all. I thought it was cool to see another suby at a muscle car show. Where are you from maybe we can meet sometime and hang out. I live just over the PA/MD line off rt.1. Sometimes go down to Newark, DE and Edgewood, MD. What all do you have done to your car? Looks great.

Seeya,
    Kevin
    03 PSM WRX
    Stage II

Quote Originally Posted by Silversuby
    No problem. I didn't think you were rude at all. I thought it was cool to see another suby at a muscle car show. Where are you from maybe we can meet sometime and hang out. I live just over the PA/MD line off rt.1. Sometimes go down to Newark, DE and Edgewood, MD. What all do you have done to your car? Looks great.

Seeya,
    Kevin
    Hey I live just down I95. I am in white marsh exit 76 I think on I 95

I have vishnu upd, Vishnu 321 uppipe, samco turbo inlet hose, samco I/C hoses, turbo xs dsbc, turbo xs rfl BOV, Helix DP belmouth DP, 3in exhaust, and the OZ wheels.

We should hang out sometime.
    RANGER on point

Definately.
    Let me know if there are any shows down your way and we'll get hooked up sometime. I'll try to bring some more wrxs down.

Kevin
    03 PSM WRX
    Stage II

hey sounds like a plan
    RANGER on point