Cars of note in my area

This is a discussion on Cars of note in my area within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok there is no sighted section here so here goes...I live in Northern Westchester county in NY in a town ...

Cars of note in my area

Ok there is no sighted section here so here goes...I live in Northern Westchester county in NY in a town called somers.....I usually am around northern/southern westchester, putnam, and fairfield county in CT and i always wave/ sometimes point to the clubwrx.net decal on my window....My car is a wrb 04 5mt premium package with a blue wrx.net sticker on the rear driver's side window, a grateful dead stealie on the back window like in my avatar, and a blue i badge on the front - otherwise it looks stock right now.... Here are some cars I have seen and wondered about...Looking for as many people as possible in the area to meet who are wrx drivers and involved in the online clubs...I am posting this at Nasioc as well....Dan
    04 White STI with really nice blue graphics and an aftermarket BOV in the Yorktown Heights area

02-03 PSM Sedan with STI wing and no front grille badge, Dark colored oz's or p1's (not sure), Perrin Sticker on the right rear passenger side window - highly modded from what I could see - headed Northbound on 684 near where it turns into route 22 and goes into brewster - driver looked in his 20's gave me a big wave, and his gf was in the car.

Another 02-03 PSM with full bodykit, pink i badge, rims, and tons of mods including FMIC and body-colored morettes - headed towards Danbury CT in i84 (got on at exit 8, flashed his lights at me, and got of at exit five in Danbury). Driver also looked pretty young but had a full beard

04 Black WRX in yorktown heights area - think it's Weee's car - no spoiler exhaust, might be an automatic but not sure

Blue STI on route six in mahopac by mobil station - this guy accelerated so fast at a light while making a turn he started to drift his car and then the AWD kicked in and he was off.

04 debadged WRB sedan with no spoiler - really friggin loud BOV - mahopac area

There's a guy named Dave with an 02/03 Rex sedan in Yorktown who I met at the Red Rooster Meet, and there is also a wrb rex with orange rally decals on the sides cruising around yorktown - its an automatic for sure.

These are all the ones that have stood out to me - anyone of these you guys or sound familiar???
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey man, i am in carmel 2003 auto sedona red WRX. HKS BOV, no spoiler or any other kind of modofication to the exterior.

im in thornwood, 2004 wrx pretty stock looking.

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Weird that there's not much interest in a "sighted" thread for NY. I was at Van Bortel Subaru in Victor NY for my inspection tuesday evening. Yes i passed, with no cats & COBB stage 2. I took pics of 2 bugeye wagons. Both modified. Both looking great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WRX-bugeyewagonedit.JPG   WRX-wagonedit.JPG  
    Last edited by 20WRX04; 09-29-2006 at 02:23 PM.
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

There's an amazing looking bugeye in New Rochelle - crazy flaming paintjob, body kit, etc... Always see it parked on the way home from work, I should leave a CWRX flyer on there.
    New England F4
    www.OddTopic.net - my pet project, come say hello!
    '02 BUGEYE
    "One's level of fear is directly proportional to their preparedness for it's source"
    -Me

DO A FRIGGIN SEARCH!!!

Never seen that around here before^^^ Only one I have seen like that is from Jersey and the car is purple with flames.
    Blobeye Syndicate #48
    2008 Impreza Hatch
    Aztec Gold Metallic
    Missin' the WRX but not the money I am saving :-)
    My car's info

Dont forget me! Somers is where I call home!
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

hey...where in somers...i drive through there all the time and i have never seen ya
    BUGEYE MAFIA #20

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbob
    Ok there is no sighted section here so here goes..
    heres a Sticky thread at the top of the forum mate
    Spotted Scoobies in the Mid-A
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition