Autocross in Manassas, VA 8/14/04

This is a discussion on Autocross in Manassas, VA 8/14/04 within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So here's another chance to show what you've got vs. a great group of people... Captial Driving Club is having ...

Autocross in Manassas, VA 8/14/04

So here's another chance to show what you've got vs. a great group of people...

Captial Driving Club is having an autocross on Saturday August 14th at Osbourn Park High school, in Manassas, VA.

Fee for members is $25.
    Fee for non-members is $35.

Members can pre-register now for the event, by sending an e-mail to capitaldriving@yahoo.com. If you are not a member you can be put on the list if you join on the day of the event. Annual dues are $25, which automatically makes you a member of the Triumph club.

This autocross guarantees at least 6 runs (3 practice runs in the morning and 3 in the afternoon).

If you have to leave early, we can give you 4 runs in the morning and count the best of the four runs as your time.

For more information you can visit the website:

http://members.cox.net/capitaldrivingclub/

or you can PM or e-mail me. (Email maxiav on www.nasioc.com)
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump for an awesome event... I went to the one near Fredneck... very small event which allowed for a lot of runs!

Turbomonkey

Quote Originally Posted by Zem
    You realize you made like 6 posts before going back to make fun of me, right? I think the statute of limitations ran out.
    Quote Originally Posted by gusto
    its hard to keep up w/ everything and have a dayjob.