Rota Subzero's for Sale (Cheap)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Rota Subzero's for Sale (Cheap) within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I have a set of 17" Rota Subzero's for sale. They are bronze with a polished lip, 48mm offset. They ...

Rota Subzero's for Sale (Cheap)

I have a set of 17" Rota Subzero's for sale. They are bronze with a polished lip, 48mm offset. They come with Sumitumo HTR-Z II's mounted on them (205/50/17) lots of tread left. The rims have been on the car for about 1 year, they have no marks on them at all...perfect condition. I will also include a full set of Spline Drive lugs in the offer.

I am looking for $500

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Location?

just wondering, a new set is $600.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I Support ClubWRX
    If the tires are decent it sounds like a pretty decent deal. Strange size though, could have gone much wider.

I am located in Northern VA, near Leesburg.

I paid over $900 for this set up brand new. $500 for the wheels, $400 for tires, and $30 for the lugs. Not sure where you are finding this combo new for $500, but you should jump on it if its legit.

The sizing is mainly due to the fact that these are on a 1999 RS. I was told by tire rack that I could go to 215/45, but it was suggested that 205/50 would provide a lot nicer ride. I am aware that WRX folks can get up to 225 but I didnt have that option

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by schuey10

The sizing is mainly due to the fact that these are on a 1999 RS. I was told by tire rack that I could go to 215/45, but it was suggested that 205/50 would provide a lot nicer ride. I am aware that WRX folks can get up to 225 but I didnt have that option
    Gotcha. Thought it was a rex

Bump for a damn good price!

A few q's
    have any pics?
    do you take paypal?
    could I place a deposit?

please contact me at rd33@drexel.edu
    thanks
    Rudy
    Power is nothing without control

Originally posted by Deznuts05
    A few q's
    have any pics?
    do you take paypal?
    could I place a deposit?

please contact me at rd33@drexel.edu
    thanks
    Rudy
    good ole drexel

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.