AWD Dyno in NE Ohio

View Poll Results: Do you think there is a need for an AWD dyno in Ohio?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on AWD Dyno in NE Ohio within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am trying to get together a business plan for an AWD dyno in the akron area. I need to ...

AWD Dyno in NE Ohio

I am trying to get together a business plan for an AWD dyno in the akron area. I need to get a general idea how how much business i would get in this area. I am not exactly sure the want and need for an AWD dyno. We have been doing the research on this and have been looking at a mustang dyno reason being they are local and will help support us. So please let me know what you think of this idea. thanks Jonathan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

make the drive to novi, mi and go see dan at godspeed. it will be well worth your time.

www.godspeedinc.com
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by Snowvert
    make the drive to novi, mi and go see dan at godspeed. it will be well worth your time.

www.godspeedinc.com
    i'll go see dan once cobb get's off their a$$ and releases the Tuner

I have personally spoke to that guy, Tim, who made that post at Mustang Dyno. He is the salesman there he gave me a tour of the facility and said he would push to get an AWD dyno in the area. Great guy.

Originally posted by Quack
    i'll go see dan once cobb get's off their a$$ and releases the Tuner
    no doubt.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Hey guys,
    I am the one that started the Lersoc thread. I've spoke with Jonathan and he really seems to have his head on his shoulders when it comes to getting his shop started.

The need for an AWD dyno in the NE Ohio area is very prevalent as shown by the following posts on my Lersoc thread. It seems like a lot of people are Payn Technologies fans (as am I) or Godspeed fans. But at the same time a lot of stuff that is done by car owners does not warrant a 4 hour drive to either place just to get dyno'd. Also there are ways to learn how to tune cars. Most EM companies offer training on how to tune their EM and you also have the ability to go to tuning schools (i.e. EFI 101). So with that knowledge and some experience, a shop owner would be able to tune most cars out there. I'm not saying that what Payn or Godspeed does is easy, I'm just saying that when something becomes your job, you tend to learn a lot about it and how to do it good. Hell 7 months ago, I didn't know what the difference between a Mustang Dyno vs. a Dynojet vs. a Dynapack vs. a Superflow vs. a Land and Sea vs. a Dyno Dynamics vs. you get the point. But I've ran cars on all the different dynos out there and seen what they can do or can't do. Most people that know me know that I'm a very honest and easy going guy (behind all the sarcasm) and I wouldn't feel right by pushing a bad product. And I know my product is bar none the best one out there. Loading is more accurate, response time is more accurate, more data collection than the others, etc..

I guess what it boils down to is either way, if we put a dyno in at our facility or someone in the area buys one, THERE NEEDS TO BE ONE AROUND HERE. With over 300 members of Lersoc, most of which are AWD, and all the other types of AWD cars in the area, there is no reason there shouldn't be.

Stepping down...

Tim
    Sales Engineer
    Mustang Dynamometer
    888-468-7826 ext. 211

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.