My wrx got stolen, keep an eye out for it plz - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on My wrx got stolen, keep an eye out for it plz within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Obsessed, provide them with adequate proofs (reciepts and even pics of ur car with it on if u got it) ...

Obsessed, provide them with adequate proofs (reciepts and even pics of ur car with it on if u got it) and they will cover it, credit card or banking statements help too.
    They found my car recently, i just got a letter in the mail today (23rd), on the 20th it was towed to the newark police station, i have no idea what condition it was in, i called the towing place but the guy was a complete d.ick and he kept teling me to call back at 9am tomorrow so im going to call then and see how it is... i really hope its in one piece but i kind of doubt it, they stole the car in less then 2 minutes im sure they could part it out in a few hours, and they had it for more then a week.
    Ill post up the results tomorrow,

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I thought we were doing pretty well in that the thefts have gone down and now I see another one. When is the theft going to end. Sorry to hear about the car and I hope it all works out for you...

Originally posted by gusto
    i assume neither of you have lojack ??
    FYI, Lojack doesn't do **** because the REAL thieves have scanners and just rip out the unit.

Originally posted by v1rus67
    Obsessed, provide them with adequate proofs (reciepts and even pics of ur car with it on if u got it) and they will cover it, credit card or banking statements help too.
    They found my car recently, i just got a letter in the mail today (23rd), on the 20th it was towed to the newark police station, i have no idea what condition it was in, i called the towing place but the guy was a complete d.ick and he kept teling me to call back at 9am tomorrow so im going to call then and see how it is... i really hope its in one piece but i kind of doubt it, they stole the car in less then 2 minutes im sure they could part it out in a few hours, and they had it for more then a week.
    Ill post up the results tomorrow,
    That's great news!

Please update us when you get back from the impound. I hope it is in good condition.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

bump for info on how intact your car was when recovered! hope all is good!
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

TRM
    Originally posted by yelWRXlow1
    bump for info on how intact your car was when recovered! hope all is good!
    ditto! hoping it was just some joy-riders and you can fix it?

My car has been recovered too but not in good shape at all.

What yard was your car at? I saw a white one there that appeared to be in perfect shape.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12