Parting out my car: Buy my stuff!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Parting out my car: Buy my stuff! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm taking my car back to stock, so here's what is available: COBB Intake (Cleaned and recharged every 3000 miles.): ...

Parting out my car: Buy my stuff!

I'm taking my car back to stock, so here's what is available:

COBB Intake (Cleaned and recharged every 3000 miles.): $200
    Prodrive Muffler (for WRX) with custom 2.25" midpipe (so it will fit on an RS): $300 (Pending sale to Subie2.5RS2003)
    17" Bronze ROTA SDRs with 225/45/17 Yokohama AVS ES100 tires (tread starting to get low; one tire is a little camber-worn): $600
    Tanabe GF210 springs: $150
    Cusco 21-22-23 Adjustable Rear Sway Bar: $100 (Pending sale on NASIOC)
    Kartboy Short Shifter: $50
    Kartboy drop links: $50
    (Sold on NASIOC)

Some prices may be negotiable. Also, some parts are still on the car so they may not be immediately available. Also, I need a stock RS midpipe if anyone has one laying around. I'll knock $20 off the price of the Prodrive if you give me your stock exhaust.

I will be in Morgantown, WV, this week for all the Pittsburgh area folks and I will be in Martinsburg, WV, this weekend for all the DC folks. I'm trying to avoid shipping as much as possible.

-Matt

PS - There are no "dibs." Whoever gets me money first gets the part. Sorry if this invonveniences you.
    Last edited by Cobreth; 07-19-2004 at 08:26 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

do you have any pics of the exhaust, im very interested, please e-mail me eye8u0ut@aol.com

also what year and model is your car?

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

2002 2.5RS. Here's pics of the exhaust:

Needs a little cleaning on the tip.

-Matt

oh my thats yummy, would you be willing to negotiate price

sorry I cant give up my stock exhaust I need to give it back with my car in 2007

feel free to e-mail me eye8u0ut@aol.com
    or AIM - eye8u0ut

SQC - 189

hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

Just noticed you're in Brooklyn. I'm trying to sell local so I don't have to ship anything. Especially the wheels and exhaust.

Originally posted by Cobreth
    Just noticed you're in Brooklyn. I'm trying to sell local so I don't have to ship anything. Especially the wheels and exhaust.
    Its a ride im willing to take

Exhaust =

SQC - 189

sht
    could you post pics of the wheels up close and of them on the car from the side?
    wrx 04 black

workin for the man

Subie2.5RS2003, if you don't mind the drive, I don't mind selling it to you, then.

However, I can't really see adjusting the price unless I get a stock exhaust. The exhaust is about $360 new and the midpipe cost me about $115 to have made. That's a total of $475.. $300 is a very good deal. 2007 is plenty of time to find a new one.

The wheels are currently in storage in a friend's shed, so I can't really take any pictures. I do have one picture I took one afternoon, but the sun is in the way.. I'll post it anyway when I get home later. I can say, though, the wheels are in Grade A condition. No curbs/scratches of any kind. The treadwear is beginning to get low on the tires, but they've still got a few thousand miles in 'em. The two tires that were on the front of my car are a little camber worn, one more than the other. You should be able to get another 5000 miles out of them.. maybe more.

I wanted to get $700 for the wheels originally, but since the tires are getting low on tread, I'm only asking $600.

-Matt

is the exhaust off the car yet??

if not, when do you think?

SQC - 189

It will be off the car as soon as I get a stock exhaust to replace it with.

This is where you could come in.

It will be off the car as soon as I get a stock exhaust to replace it with.

This is where you could come in.

Stockie is going in to the closet and very deep in until spring of 07, deep enough so dad will not chop my head off!!

Also .... how does this sound: meet me halfwayish(or atleast 100miles) ... because damn a 4 hour drive is torture and then 4 hours back

SQC - 189

I'm technically driving 150 miles from Morgantown to Martinsburg. Plus, I gotta find a stock exhaust to put on my car and it doesn't look like that's gonna happen before the weekend and I don't think I'm even going home next weekend. So, it looks like, if you wanted to drive down here, you'd have to go about 2 more hours east next weekend.

It really would be best just to sell this local, unless you want to take the shipping costs.

-Matt

I'm technically driving 150 miles from Morgantown to Martinsburg. Plus, I gotta find a stock exhaust to put on my car and it doesn't look like that's gonna happen before the weekend and I don't think I'm even going home next weekend. So, it looks like, if you wanted to drive down here, you'd have to go about 2 more hours east next weekend.

It really would be best just to sell this local, unless you want to take the shipping costs.

-Matt

Yes it would be best, but I cannot pass on a chance like this

SQC - 189

Will you pay for the shipping?

Will you pay for the shipping?
    if it comes down to it!

just put me down for the exhaust pending sale!

also i got a compliment regarding you from n ctrl (mike)

SQC - 189

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.