need suspension knowledge

This is a discussion on need suspension knowledge within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Can someone with vast suspension knowledge help me rebuild the suspension of a my 02-03 WRX? I'm putting on new ...

need suspension knowledge

Can someone with vast suspension knowledge help me rebuild the suspension of a my 02-03 WRX?

I'm putting on new springs but since my car has 45k miles I was thinking about just rebuilding them completely. I dont know all the parts or their numbers. Someone please assist

Louie
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

45K is nothing..

but if you wanna spend $$... go aftermarket! STi struts or Koni-inserts...KYB AGX's even...they offer much better ride quality than stock(even NEW stock)

i just put Prodrives on my wagon... wish i had saved up for some struts..stock ones just dont offer the same control as upgraded ones.

then add swaybars and strut braces..

lemme know if you need any work done...its been a while, and you still need to pick up your stock exhaust! lol

I thought about KYB's but they are so expensive like 400 bucks for the 4. I know I need to get that exhaust. Now that I have a place to put it, I should come up and have you help me with the springs and stuff.
    RANGER on point
    2007 Protuned STi, 316awhp.