WTB German Shepherd puppy

This is a discussion on WTB German Shepherd puppy within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey all. I am moving to a new house in July and my family is looking to get a nice ...

WTB German Shepherd puppy

Hey all. I am moving to a new house in July and my family is looking to get a nice german shepherd puppy as a family pet. Let me know if you know of any decent local breeders.
    2002 WRX :: Godspeed Up/Downpipe, HKS Carbon Ti (Soon to be Prodrive Axleback), TurboXS UTEC, Blitz SUS Intake, Blitz DTT, Blitz BoV, Gram Lights 57C 17x7.5 wrapped with Sumitoro HTR+ 225/45WR17

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

http://steelk9s.com/

My boyfriend got a Bengal kitten from them a couple of months ago. They also breed German Shepherds. I saw a couple of the puppies when we picked the kitten up. They're just outside of Richmond....really nice people!

Hilary
    2003 WRX Platinum Silver

tan

ADOPT!!!
    Aric
    '04 WRX SDN

I second that adopt.

There are WAY too many good, loving, wonderful dogs out there for anyone to actually go out and *buy* one, IMHO. Have you ever seen a "breeder", aka "puppy mill"? They're filthy and the dogs aren't usually taken care of very well, and are 99% of the time living in cages and the females are bred and bred and bred and bred. They're absolutely horrible - I only know cause my girlfriend used to volunteer for the SPCA and saw these "breeders" all the time. Because of that, we could never buy a dog or cat ever again. There's too many incredible animals who desperately need homes.

You'd do much, much better checking out aspca.com and scrolling through their shelter lists to find a great puppy your family will love - and you'll be giving them a great, loving home as well! Good Luck, I hope you find a wonderful puppy who will need you as much as you need them.

Wink Hi

Quote Originally Posted by deebo
    I second that adopt.

There are WAY too many good, loving, wonderful dogs out there for anyone to actually go out and *buy* one, IMHO. Have you ever seen a "breeder", aka "puppy mill"? They're filthy and the dogs aren't usually taken care of very well, and are 99% of the time living in cages and the females are bred and bred and bred and bred. They're absolutely horrible - I only know cause my girlfriend used to volunteer for the SPCA and saw these "breeders" all the time. Because of that, we could never buy a dog or cat ever again. There's too many incredible animals who desperately need homes.

You'd do much, much better checking out aspca.com and scrolling through their shelter lists to find a great puppy your family will love - and you'll be giving them a great, loving home as well! Good Luck, I hope you find a wonderful puppy who will need you as much as you need them.
    Hi,

Exclamation Diamond Food Alert!!!

My dog walker just forwarded me this link. Please read and if you are feeding your dog Diamond Pet Food... Stop ASAP.
    http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/national/BOS11315/

Their site also has recalls and warning signs.
    I think their site is www.diamondpet.com

who would have thought that u could actually find an answer to this on clubwrx.net haha.
    good luck finding the pup. resourceful, but definately random.
    -mike
    HAD: 2004 WRX
    MODS: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...01#post1478901

HAVE: 2002 BMW 323CI Coupe

good resource for searching for animals to adopt.
    petfinder.com

Smile You all are very welcome

You all are very welcome

Once I saw this info I felt like I must share it with as many people as possible

I think that if I managed to help even one person I did my job

On a general scale I heard that this is sort of isolated thing since

This company provided customers with good food

Have a great day

Try to adopt first of all. I know here in VA they are strict about adopting. So try going to your local animal shelter instead of like Petsmart adoptions.
    Then look in the paper.
    http://www.gsgsr.org/
    I just found that site on yahoo and hope its a help to you.

My dad researched online and found the best place for dogs was out of the paper.
    April 04 WRBlue Pearl MT <--"Stitch"
    Mods: Premium Package,STI short shifter and titanuim knob,Momo Airleather shift knob,Rota Formels 17's,AP Stage 2,Coolsafe Thermostat, Apexi Intake, RallyArmor mudflaps, Bosal Cat-back exhaust, Crucial Racing Down-pipe, gold painted calipers,daddy's group buy 3 52mm gagues, center pod, delphi xm radio, JVC CD reciever

Quote Originally Posted by Roman26
    My dog walker just forwarded me this link. Please read and if you are feeding your dog Diamond Pet Food... Stop ASAP.
    http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/national/BOS11315/

Their site also has recalls and warning signs.
    I think their site is www.diamondpet.com
    This is no joke. My aunt lost her two malamutes because of those miserable jackasses.