OBD II question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on OBD II question within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; what? youv'e thrown the mechanical fix out the window? Once I get the chance, I'll post the link to ...

what? youv'e thrown the $5 mechanical fix out the window? Once I get the chance, I'll post the link to the thread in nasioc (sorry, just don't have the time right now to go and search for it).

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i read that the perrin o2 sensor completely overrides the P0202 (or whatever number it is). I saw that from something that WRC_obssesed posted from his own emission experience and also read it oh the jscspeed website. So i think its all good, im gonna see what precisiontuning says.
    <---------------------I dont have the sonic WRX anymore....decided it was time for an upgrade!

heres the link to the nasioc board thread. Its a bit lengthy, and there are a couple of ways of doing the mechanical fix ($5 autozone plug modified, mcmaster elbow and pipe fitting, or welding in a tube extension).

link to mechanical cel fix thread

You should take whichever route your most comfortable with doing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12