Maryland-FS Sti wheels, oem parts package
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Maryland-FS Sti wheels, oem parts package within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Maryland- I'm parting away with some wrx parts that I have since trading it in. Prefer pick up on this ...

Maryland-FS Sti wheels, oem parts package

Maryland- I'm parting away with some wrx parts that I have since trading it in. Prefer pick up on this stuff if no one is interested ebay it goes.

2004 Silver BBS Sti Wheels (set of 4) with tires. Conti. Extreme Contacts with 7000 miles on them. All in perfect shape. Also comes with one spare sti rim. Included are a new set of lug nuts and new wheel locks from subaru.

Silverfusion bulbs for (04-up) they're bulbs from the UK for the rear turn signal bulbs. Looks silver lights up amber.

(04-up) USDM front bumper beam with front absorber, silver front splitters spoilers, silver wrx hood scoop, usdm foglights with silver housing and with the fuse and switch.

Looking for $1175 obo for the rims/tires, or $1200 for everything.
    Last edited by uscgsilver; 06-12-2004 at 08:24 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump price change

Wait...why is there only a $25 difference on so much? I'm confused...
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I'm moving to Hawaii in one month just trying to get rid of everything and give someone a good deal. For themselves or to sell on their own through ebay. If someone buys my Sti wheels it's a bonus I guess. Better than throwing it all away.

i pmed you
    i would love to stop by and check out the wheels

Unfortnately everything was sold to the first person who contacted me. Sorry fellas

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.