Please Help! I need OEM spring bolts and donut gasket tonight!

This is a discussion on Please Help! I need OEM spring bolts and donut gasket tonight! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; If you are in the Manassas area tonight (Fairfax, Centreville, Manassas, Woodbridge...etc.) or can make it out here and have ...

Exclamation Please Help! I need OEM spring bolts and donut gasket tonight!

If you are in the Manassas area tonight (Fairfax, Centreville, Manassas, Woodbridge...etc.) or can make it out here and have an OEM donut gasket, spring bolts, nuts, and springs and can part with them please let me know ASAP. I need them tonight. I have to take of my HKS downpipe off of the car I traded in and I can't find any of the parts (at least i have the downpipe!) ARGHHHHHH! I picked my old car up from the dealer and left my STi there so I could put the stock downpipe back on but I have no parts! Can anyone in the area please help!

I will start taking off the HKS downpipe at around 6pm tonight...so I will need the bolts and gasket before I leave to take the car back to the dealer (Farrish in Fairfax) before 9pm.

Please contact me as soon as you can so I know I will have the parts tonight.

~ Joe Maluso
    Work - 703.368.5025
    Cell - 703.200.2377
    2006 Aspen White STI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan
    ask KanosWRX or WRXwookiees to see if they have time, since they are right by Chantilly and get them to pick up the parts.

I'd drive down.....but it's 6 hours away....even though I have a 4-day weekend to try visiting my parents in Manassas Park

Thanks I pm'ed them.

I would try another Subaru Dealership but i don't think i will be able to run around somewhere to get it after i get off work and then finish swaping parts in time to have the car back to the dealer (i have the sales guys plates on the car.)

~ Joe
    2006 Aspen White STI

Thanks for all the help. KanosWRX and his friend are going to grab the gasket for me from Farrish Subaru and bring it to Manassas. I really appreciate it guys.

~ Joe
    2006 Aspen White STI

God bless our little community. Subaru owners and TAN RULE!

-Jim

Definitley!
    ~ Joe
    2006 Aspen White STI

PM'd ya!

-=Brian
    05 OBP WRX STi

Everything is all good! Thanks alot guys!
    ~ Joe
    2006 Aspen White STI