new wrx owner

This is a discussion on new wrx owner within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; whats up guys i just got a 2002 wrx about 2 weeks ago. i live in NJ ill get some ...

new wrx owner

whats up guys i just got a 2002 wrx about 2 weeks ago. i live in NJ ill get some pics up when i get a chance. but as of now i got a short throw shifter carbon fiber trim and a magnaflow catback exhaust system. the car is wrblue as well. as for first mods i'm thinking boost gauge, boost controller, a/f gauge up pipe, downpipe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, welcome to the club! Throw an EGT gauges in there as well, they come in handy
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

cnk
    If you're in NNJ, I would also throw on a good alarm and hidden fuel cut. Aside from that, congrats on the new car.

Calvin

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)

Re: new wrx owner

Originally posted by 1fastrex
    whats up guys i just got a 2002 wrx about 2 weeks ago. i live in NJ ill get some pics up when i get a chance. but as of now i got a short throw shifter carbon fiber trim and a magnaflow catback exhaust system. the car is wrblue as well. as for first mods i'm thinking boost gauge, boost controller, a/f gauge up pipe, downpipe
    where in jersey?
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

south jersey like 10 min from atco

TRM
    Originally posted by cnk
    If you're in NNJ, I would also throw on a good alarm and hidden fuel cut. Aside from that, congrats on the new car.

Calvin
    bump and DITTO!

Hello and welcome I am from NNJ up by warwick ny...