Annapolis WRXs
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Annapolis WRXs within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; How many of you out there are from around the Annapolis area? Just moved down there from north of Baltimore ...

Annapolis WRXs

How many of you out there are from around the Annapolis area? Just moved down there from north of Baltimore and lookin to start something up, like meets or something. Lets hear who would want to get together.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm down, we just got our STi a few days ago, we're finally done breaking it in. I'm in balto, but who cares how far? lol We cruis in GB often. Lemme know what's up.
    2013 STi Wagon.

See

Can't wait to see that STI around. Keep an eye out for FATRAY thats me!! I'm in Federal Hill
    www.ray.wroten.com/interest.htm

Where does everyone think would be a good place to meet? Someplace like the Annapolis mall would be good with the big lot there, or a beach or someplace on the water. Any other Ideas?

Also check out this topic on NASIOC
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=571032

The old Parole shopping center has a very empty lot. No busineses to get mad at the lost parking spaces. You might also want to check with the folks at Annapolis Subaru about hosting a club, especially after they move to their new place across the street from the Harbor Center in early July.

I said WRXs, but I meant all Subies of course. Anyone else around the area that wants to meet up sometime soon?

I'd also like to start a club based around here. I would like it to be focused on Subarus, but any nice car or Subie fan would be welcome.

Whos up for a get together in Annapolis this Friday night?

count me in. Prolly wont be in till somewhat late. Dunno what time I work yet.
    2013 STi Wagon.

Lets say the Parole shopping center in Annapolis on Solomons Island Rd. Maybe meet up near the gas station there and then move to another area of the lot thats bigger and nicer. I think the other side is paved nicer and has a lot more room, its also acroos the street from some places to eat. I think a later meet might be better for people. What time is good for everyone?

Someone over on NASIOC said that the Rockville guys are all going to Capital Raceway frinday to do some runs. I think maybe we should all go there instead Friday and have a meet around here another time. Lets hear what you guys have to say, I'm in for Capital Raceway.

I'm thinking we should meet in Annapolis for a little while and then head on up to Capital Raceway. Hows that sound?

We are going to meet at about 6:30 tonight, see my other posts for the location.

Weather looks crummy.

Hey guys, I have a blue WRX with 555 Rally swooshes on the sides, you may see me around when I am back in the area June 21st...Someone get in touch with me then and we'll do something. Annapolis mall/harbor center sound good.
    Last edited by Timdog1650; 06-11-2004 at 05:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.