VA: For Sale - Almost New 10" Subwoofer, Enclosure, Amp, and Wiring Kit
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on VA: For Sale - Almost New 10" Subwoofer, Enclosure, Amp, and Wiring Kit within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I want to sell this Local Only. I would rather not have to deal with shipping on these items. I ...

Thumbs up VA: For Sale - Almost New 10" Subwoofer, Enclosure, Amp, and Wiring Kit

I want to sell this Local Only. I would rather not have to deal with shipping on these items. I would drive a small distance to meet someone halfway though, depending on where they were coming from.

I bought a Subwoofer setup for my WRX a little less than 4 months ago from Circuit City and now that I am seriously looking into getting an 05 STi I need all the cash I can get my hands on.

Here is what I have:
    - Bazooka P. Miller RSW1024DVC-PM dual 4ohm 10" w/Enclosure (that can be ported or sealed)
    - Bazooka ELA300.1 Mono Amplifier - Circuit City Reviews can be found here
    - KnuKonceptz 8-gauge amp kit w/RCA

Here are some pics
    http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...MXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Honestly I bought it it to spice up the sound of my stereo w/OEM speakers and it did just that. I sold my OEM subwoofer and bought this stuff...and for the money it sounds light years better. I paid about $275 for everything less than 4 months ago and it is all still in excellent working shape! The only thing you might need is a bit more speaker wire depending on where you want to mount the amp. I had it mounted to the back of the enclosure so that is all the speaker wire I have.

I will give it away for $200 for the 1st person that wants it and gives me a time and place to met them to pick it up.

*** Also, I forgot...I will throw in a Bazooka Wired Remote control that I haven't even used yet. It is new in the box at my house.

So bottom line - if you are looking for a decent sub to beef up your OEM system don't go with an OEM Subaru sub when you can spend a few dollars more and have a real powered subwoofer setup instead.

Feel free to check my eBay feedback - Lacrosse67

~ Joe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

TTT

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.