VA: Cool dealerships in NOVA?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on VA: Cool dealerships in NOVA? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi Mid-Atlantic forum, I'm usually in the northeast as I lived in CT the past 3 years but I moved ...

VA: Cool dealerships in NOVA?

Hi Mid-Atlantic forum, I'm usually in the northeast as I lived in CT the past 3 years but I moved back to Northern Virginia (Cascades) this past week and was wondering which dealership most of you guys take your sti's to for service. Who's cool, friendly, etc? The guys in Danbury were great because one of the service mgr's owned an sti so he and I would always chat when I was in for maintenance.
    Also, I look forward to any meets in the local area. Glad to be back in nova :-)
    Volvo S60 R (as of July 05)

Formerly ka: BlackWrx
    SOLD 7/05----04 Silver STI
    SOLD: 02 black sedan, Lots of mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I like the guys at Beyers Subaru on Route 1. They order parts and do installs for you without giving you any problems.
    2002 Aspen White WRX
    Short Throw Shifter
    Blitz Dual Turbo Timer
    Prodrive axleback
    Cobb Stage 1
    ***SOLD***

2003 BMW M3 Black on Black

i agree, don beyer off of rt 1 is the best

hence why i bought my car there.. =)

they have the cheapest prices around here.. and what was even more funny when i was car shopping last year was that i had told the springfield subaru/vw dealer that beyer on route 1 sells wrx's under invoice and their reply was... "there are no dealerships like that .. we dont know what you are talking about"

as soon as they said that i said ok forget it.. walked out and bought my car at beyer
    *04' Black Pearl WRX Sedan*

**RISEN ONCE AGAIN**

where is this dealership? im all about buying a wrx under invoice. i dont care if i hvae to drive 5 hours to get there.

Richie Hanna at Stohlman is really cool guy, but to put it blatantly **** the Stohlman service department. I got a really good deal on my 04. I think it was as much or maybe even below invoice.
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Aspen White

cool....thanks for the info
    Volvo S60 R (as of July 05)

Formerly ka: BlackWrx
    SOLD 7/05----04 Silver STI
    SOLD: 02 black sedan, Lots of mods

Originally posted by Silver04Sti
    cool....thanks for the info
    it's actually gonna be really easy to find an 04 wrx at or below invoice right now...with the 05s showing up they HAVE to make room for them NOW...just find a dealer that has more then one or two 04's on the lot and deal with them...

check fitzgerald, in kensington MD, its about 30 minutes away, they are pretty cool, for sales atleast....ive only had my car there once for service though, they did fine. Speak to Hossein if you are looking for a new car.
    2004 WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.