1st Annual Blue Mountain Fun Run - was fun!

This is a discussion on 1st Annual Blue Mountain Fun Run - was fun! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; wish i had my damn camera with me [wife loaned to friend for weekend] dangit! anyway we had Rob (copracer) ...

TRM

1st Annual Blue Mountain Fun Run - was fun!

wish i had my damn camera with me [wife loaned to friend for weekend] dangit!

anyway we had Rob (copracer) w/ his two sons, Rich (Eracer) with girlfriend, Justin (not sure of handle) with wife ...and that lucky guy heading to the beach...forgot his name sorry.

the beach guy just stopped by to take some pics and then we were off.

it was very cool seeing three STi's in my rearview as we twisted and turned through the country roads.

the run was hampered by one little old lady in a Kia on one of the fun roads. wasn't a big deal as we had plenty to talk about as we pitted and let her get wherever the heck she was going. but as you now know that road is 12 miles of one of the best kept secrets of North Eastern PA.

and Rob had to depart early as one of his little tykes couldn't handle the back-and-forth for miles and miles. he looked dazed. hope his tummy settled down.

hope one of you with a camera emails me with pics...i'll host 'em on my server if you don't have the webspace.

pleaseure meeting all of you and putting the face to the names.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

TRM
    ...and we have pics!!!!!

thanks Rich!

full gallery at the club site in events section - wrxclub.org