Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

This is a discussion on Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys It's been a week or two since I've heard from jim, and I can't contact him via phone ...

Where in the world is JimNelson(PPM)

Hey guys
    It's been a week or two since I've heard from jim, and I can't contact him via phone anymore either. He still owes me alot of money, yes, this is still the whole laptop ordeal. Jim, if you read this..dude, im tired of being jerked around. If I don't have the money by Friday, my lawyer is ready to start doing his thing. We're friends, yes, but I'm never lending/loaning/trusting you again.
    If anyone see's Jim, tell him to call me (Scott) asap, i'm catching flak from my dad as well (Lended me the money for the laptop, gottap ay him back )

Thanks.
    Scott

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Didn't that laptop fall off the back of a truck or something?

BTW, Jim's definitely around somewhere, although I'd cut him some slack. He's obviously been through a bit of financial hardship, but he is not the kind of person to forget his debt. He owed me about $500 recently, and was able to pay me back just a bit late.

Oh yeah, and this isn't the place to air your dirty laundry. If he isn't answering his phone when you call, he probably isn't answering when anyone calls.

Thread closed.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!