sti insurance - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on sti insurance within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; 03WRX with American Express, car insurance division 1200/yr with no tickets....nothign at all.... WRXGOoooo...

03WRX

with American Express, car insurance division 1200/yr

with no tickets....nothign at all....

WRXGOoooo

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

04 WRX
    102 a month (full torque, 500 deductible)
    Age 24
    Location pa
    AIG insurance

When originally quoted they told me 240 over the phone and I was po'd, after negotiating my rates dropped to 102. 10% off anti-theft/driver's ed, iirc 10% off abs, 30% off multi-airbag and there was some other stuff too, I don't really remember. Clearly inform them of what safety equipment your next car comes equipped with.

Try insweb.com Iíve heard a few good things about them. But never tried them out personally.
    WRB 04 WRX 5MT sedan picked up 4/15/03

Where in PA? I am paying $103 per month w/ Liberty Mutual, but using a South Florida address (for now).
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

alburtis zip code 18011, a lil town south-west of allentown

Originally posted by WRheX
    alburtis zip code 18011, a lil town south-west of allentown
    That's why your insurance is reasonable for a 24 year old. See what happens when you put your zip code to a Philly address (19102 or 19131) or even one in the near suburbs (19004 or 19072).
    "People who believe they are acting with the mandate of God, who see others who don't share their beliefs as inferior in the eyes of God, make dangerous leaders. Just ask Osama Bin Laden." - Ron Reagan Jr.

yup, as the saying goes, 'location, location, location'

I wonder how low my insurance could go if I "placed" my car in your area, especially w/ a clean record at 32.

Insurance

I live in PA and pay $600 a year on it. pleasure insurance 8000miles a year.

Have a truck on the policy and a bike on a seperate policy thru same company.

Oh and it helps that I bought it in May 03 first one off lot they classified it as a WRX.

SWEET!!!!

Matt

Insurance

I just got my STi--I pay about $90 per month with a $250 deductible. Such is the benefit of being an old man!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12