Buying Headers and Uppipe for cheap!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Buying Headers and Uppipe for cheap! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; well i guess the subject says it all.. looking to buy headers and uppipe for cheap... well post replies wit ...

Buying Headers and Uppipe for cheap!

well i guess the subject says it all.. looking to buy headers and uppipe for cheap... well post replies wit what you got, how much, and where your located???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

StG4 (Stage 4) without an up pipe? J/K

I would personally go post this in the Classifieds as you're much more likely to find people selling stuff.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

well i do have an uppipe but looking for a new one... i'm really looking for one that's a helix uppipe.. that can bend so i can eliminate it for leaking if it is... trying to do everything safely... -)

so why dont you buy a helix up pipe if thats what your looking for?
    other up pipes have a FLEX JOINT too (ezr from ebay comes to mind) and they are all fit to do the job. even the stock one gutted will do the job.
    flex joints are not essential but helpful. dont forget they weigh more and add extra restriction but this comes at the price of peace of mind.

I just ordered a Helix uppipe for $150 from one of the vendors on NASIOC.com The vendor was from F.A.S.T. I don't think you can find the helix uppipe cheaper than that anywhere, I've been looking. Go to NASIOC.com forums, and go to the vendor classifieds.

Headers w/Up-pipe

I purchased the GT Spec V2 Header System w/detachable up-pipe from xxtuning.com for $450.00. I think jscspeed.com also has one for about the same price. 1 alternate header choice would be Borla & just add a Helix Flex joint up-pipe...

Hope this helps

Marky

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.