WRB STi at Verizon office in Dublin, OH
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRB STi at Verizon office in Dublin, OH within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; anyone? i was the WRB wagon parked a few down from you....

WRB STi at Verizon office in Dublin, OH

anyone?
    i was the WRB wagon parked a few down from you.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think that is my neighbor, He just got a Blue STI on Sat or Sunday & works for Verizon in Dublin.

Wende

i was going to park near it, but it was in the middle of nowhere in the lot.

Yep! He said he was going to park way out. He had been debating getting an STI for a couple of Months now. His name is Steve & he would be so appreciative if you said hello. He drove Kelly's (my husbands) before and was just amazed at how the Subie crowd waves & acknowledge other subie owners.

He's a very nice guy!

Wende

i was just there for a quick job in the data center, i'm back up in Cleveland now. didn't see him, just the STi in the lot. he was gone when i left though

i think that i have to head back down to finish things up, but don't know when.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.